“Good Food, Good Beer , and Good Times”

Mash House Brewery & Rest
Reserve with OpenTable
Mash House Brewery & Rest is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 524 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Fayetteville’s most original menu coupled with an on-site brewery make it a local favorite. Decidedly non-chain choices, with a spotlight on hearty fare like steaks, chops and seafood, coupled with our handcrafted beer. Perfection by the plate, paradise by the pint. NEW! Go behind the scenes and see how our beer is born
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Good Food, Good Beer , and Good Times”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

To sum it up.... Its all good from the appetizers, meal, beer and dessert. I have ordered something different every time I have ate there and it has never been bad. ***If you are staying at a local hotel near the Mash House the give a 15% discout when you show your room key.****

Visited February 2012

North Carolina
“wrong food mixed up orders”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We had all our orders mixed up and cooked wrong, they did not even offer to fix the correct foods, said they would give a 10% discount for fixing the wrong foods. I went there several years ago they were OK, must have new poor management now

1 Thank carolinadude
Gary B, General Manager at Mash House Brewery & Rest, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for your feedback! We are under new ownership and management and would love to invite you back. I have been the General Manager since October 2013 and have been going through all reviews [no matter how old] in order to improve our food and service. Please email me so we can discuss further: patty@themashhouse.com Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Rediscovering the Mash House”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

It had been a good five years since I ate at the Mash House, mainly because I more or less forgot it was there. We had some family visiting and didn't want to go to a chain restaurant and decided to go to the Mash House.

The menu is a bit different than I remembered, but not at all in a bad way. I recall the menu being more casual before, perhaps more like bar food. In any case, they have a nice menu now, with lot's a choices.

There were four of us there for dinner and three ordered ribs and one ordered steak. The ribs were truly excellent and the steak was very good. Overall everyone enjoyed the meal very much.

The service was above average for Fayetteville, which is a big plus. Too often the service in this town is poor.

It was great to eat at the Mash House again and we plan on eating there more often now that we have rediscovered it. Fayetteville has a really good non-chain restaurant and folks should try it and support it.

• Visited January 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good Beer, Mediocre food, Fat Prices”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The beer was delicious but I was less than pleased with my $14 overcooked bratwurst...

Stedman, North Carolina
“great all around place!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Really good food, beer and a nice atmosphere. We had steak and fried green tomato's which were great. the wait staff in the bar area where great.