“I wish I were more impressed”
Review of Micasita's

Micasita's
Ranked #55 of 524 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Takeout
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“I wish I were more impressed”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Coming from the coast of California and having grown up on authentic Mexican cuisine, and having heard great things about this local restaurant chain, I had high hopes. Unfortunately, I have visited 3 times now and I just fail to be impressed. They don't carry the authentic "extras" I crave like Horchata or Aqua Fresca, and I find the food to be a bit average. They also are a bit over zealous with the large shred jack cheese... they smother everything in it so you can hardly taste the food. I was especially disappointed in the tamales. Very tiny and not flavorful. This place is super popular with our friends, so maybe it's not that bad, but it's definitely not for me.

Visited December 2011

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Always A Great Place to Come”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Micasitas off Grove street is a wonderful place for a date or the family. Large portions are always the standard. I personally enjoy the atmosphere, and the food especially the Faitas Trio for Two. The opening of the outside area contributes significantly to a festival climate reminding me of earlier years across the border. I have been associated with this great eatery since 1992 and have had zero regrets.

Visited April 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Visited the newly opened Bragg Blvd Location - Very Good”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The staff is friendly and service is good. Food is always spot on.

Visited July 2012
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great Mexican food and a nice casual atmosphere! More than one location and they're consistently good.

Visited June 2012
Navarre, Florida
“Tres Yummy!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Food appeared fresh and homemade! Great Mexican food! Beyond yummy...our 2nd time at this restaurant! Service was very prompt and waitstaff very attentive. We will go again when back in the area. No complaints here.

Constructive comment to waitstaff, is to ASK 1st when quickly rushing by tables to replenish drinks....the drinks were just automatically filled out of a pitcher. Though it didn't matter to us that we rec'd sweet tea refills when we had 1st had unsweetened tea, BUT it would matter if we had been on a sweet restricted diet or diabetic.

• Visited May 2012