“please keep to the dress code”

Hilltop House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hilltop House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #309 of 543 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed July 7, 2013

it was a delightful array of cuisine to choose from. The mouth watery desserts as you walk in had us going for seconds. The fresh sweet strawberries had you begging for more. The variety of food was never ending and the servers were always there with a smile. However, when it says business casual on a Sunday brunch they should adhere to the dress code. Who wears gym shorts to a Sunday brunch anyways? Other than that it was a delightful experience and it will be welcomed with a warm return.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My family and I recently had dinner at Hilltop. While the hostess and the server were good and professional; I can not, in good faith say the same about the food. After seeing the food, I knew I would be dissapointed. I had ordered the Chateaubriand Steak for two. The menu stated that the steak would be served table side. Our plates were served no differently than my other guests, delivered straight to the table by the waiter. At a cost $105, I thought surely that this meal would be extraordinary. Unfortunately, it was not. The steak itself was tender and moist, the twice baked potato was less than desirable. This meal was NOT a $105 meal for two..nor was it worth a $50 ($105 divided by two). Very dissapointing.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

A friend and I met for lunch at the Hilltop House Restaurant today, and I knew after the first bite that I was going to write a review for this place to share how wonderful the food was. Surprisingly, the restaurant was not crowded when we arrived at 11:45. Thought for sure they would be busier during lunch hour. We were quickly seated and our waitress attended to us right away.

My friend and I both had the quiche of the day with soup and salad. The quiche was spinach in it, and it was simply amazing. Quite possibly one of the best I've ever had. I had the tomato bisque soup and a house salad with raspberry vinaigrette. Very delicious meal. It was was filling but neither of us felt over-stuffed. Very satisfied.

I will definitely go back to this restaurant, and am eager to try their Sunday Brunch!

1  Thank jsgermany
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Quaint, lovely little eatery with a seafood mac and cheese appetizer to die for (beware - it's more than big enough to share).

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast brunch on Sunday and it was delicious!!! It wasn't too expensive for the amount and quality of food offered. It's the best brunch I've had in a long time. There's usually a long wait time so call ahead or be ready. I'll definitely return if possible :)