“Great breakfast”

Zorba's Gyro On A Spit
Ranked #41 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Diner, Greek
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This restaurant has one of the best breakfast in town. The Zorba's special is the deal!! You receive your food quickly and accurate. The coffee is fresh.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been to both locations, and feel the same way about both- a great value for breakfast. Was just there less than a week ago, and had some mouth watering FRESH hashbrowns with my omelette ( not a hunk of the frozen thrown on the grill shreds). Would have offered 4 stars if the service was lacking- inattentive waitress and we had a hassle at the register because our ticket had been lost. Otherwise, an A+ meal. Will go back for breakfast, and probably try a lunch meal one of these days when I am in that part of town during lunch hour. Bottom line: Food: 4 stars, Service: 3 stars.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

My family and I have been eating Tommy's cooking for over 40 years! He is a great guy and a great friend to the community! This is our go-to place for a bite to eat. It is always delicious whether it's breakfast lunch or dinner. The roasted Gyro lamb meat is by far their signature and is good whether you get the Gyro or a Mediterranian salad. Our community is blessed to have Tommy and Marina and we wish you another 40 years of feeding the Warrens!

Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Poor service. Food made both my husband and I sick. Will never go back.

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

I have been a frequent customer since 1976, you cat find a better gyro, all dishes are all great daily specials. Thank you Tommy and your family for making my family feel at home so much.
Mark