“An excellent meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I went to Carrabba's with the intention of get the Polla Rosa Chicken, but there was a new seasonal cedar plank Salmon item on menu, so I ordered it.

The meal was excellent and the service was very good.

I would recommend this Carrabba's.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I suppose I got what I expected but not what I hoped for. There was nothing wrong, but nothing great either. If you're looking for a decent Italian chain (think updated Olive Garden), it's OK but not memorable. Come to think of it, I've never had a great meal in the Fayetteville area.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My kids & I just had lunch there. The waiter was super friendly & didn't charge us drinks.

We were given 3 baskets of bread that was hot, fresh & really good expect ally w/ the dipping olive oil w/ herbs.

We had the wood oven cheese pizza, steak panini & pork skewer. All were delicious & our waiter gave us additional bowl ofchicken minestrone soup. That was also very delicious too.

We highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Destiny U
Reviewed July 14, 2013

whenever we visit Fayetteville we make a point of timing it so we can eat @ Carrabba's..and we are never disappointed. Always fresh bread and nice salads to start off a wonderful meal. The wait staff is long term and that says a whole lot. They are friendly and efficient. Great food, great atmosphere..makes it our favorite stop!

1  Thank 2Perky
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I love their Tag Pic Pac which I got again. The bread is delicious as well as the food. I can always count on a good meal at Carrabas!