“Very good Indian food!”
Review of Bombay Bistro

Bombay Bistro
Ranked #53 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My daughter and I went there this week for lunch and had a great meal! The food is very authentic and just wonderful! The service is attentive, and all around it was a very good meal! We will definitely go back!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I've been here a total of 3 times, and each time it has been very VERY good. Truly a gem in a place where there's few mom & pop style restaurants with food that's actually delicious. The owner and his wife run it, and the owner will come talk to you as he runs the front of the house. Very friendly people.

Surprisingly good wine and beer selection for an Indian restaurant. They have all kinds of craft and international beers. The food is reasonably priced. The naan bread is so so good. They give little extras away free: papadums and chutneies, pickled veggies. The shrimp curry is good. The veggie dishes are plentiful. More than enough to share or have leftovers.

It is quite spicy, so request mild if you can't hang! I love spicy food and the medium is *almost* too hot for me.

1  Thank FloralAloha
Reviewed September 29, 2011

This place is the place to come if you want to excite your taste buds!!! My fiance and I had the chicken masala tikka with a side of naan bread. The owner came around making sure everything was great......awesome guy :). A very friendly atmosphere!! I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family, and my fiance and I will be definitely going back.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

We recently tried Bombay after reading some reviews fromTrip Advisor.
Well,it was thoroughly enjoyable.We were surprised and impressed with the quality and variety of dishes...mild to hot.
My husband had the goat curry and really loved it.
We tried a variety of appetizers too.They were all good.
If you have to be in Fayetteville,try it.It's worth the experience.

Reviewed November 19, 2010

I've been going to Bombay Bistro for over a year now, about twice a month or more, and every time I go, I am never disappointed. The food is excellent and the place has a nice atmosphere to it. If you love a little kick to your food but still have that burst of flavor, Bombay Bistro is the place to go! I definitely recommend checking it out if you're in town :)

1  Thank KC777