After traveling up and down I95 it was nice to find a clean, updated, comfortable and reasonably priced place to stay. The room had everything one would need and was in a convenient location where one could walk to the variety store or restaurant. It was a quiet non smoking, first floor room, suite style. So much better than many other places we stayed in the same price range and very friendly staff. The only desk clerk we encountered who actually offered to let us view the room before signing in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-95, The Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95 is just minutes from Historic Downtown Fayetteville and other area attractions. Cape Fear Botanical Garden, the Airborne Museum, and Cross Creek Mall are all just a short drive from the hotel. Experience free WiFi and microwave & refrigerator in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Country Hearth Hotel Fayetteville