After driving 14 hours and finding the other hotel we were supposed to stay at was horrible with a loud party in the woods next door, we were scrambling to find a pet friendly place for the night. After several phone calls, I spoke to the very nice desk manager and was told to "come on over, we have rooms". The rooms were very clean, fresh smelling & spacious with a microwave & coffee maker and 2 queen beds. They had no problem with our 2 labs ($10 pet fee per dog). And we had a nice continental breakfast with coffee in the morning. Would definately stay again, and will reccomend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-95, The Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95 is just minutes from Historic Downtown Fayetteville and other area attractions. Cape Fear Botanical Garden, the Airborne Museum, and Cross Creek Mall are all just a short drive from the hotel. Experience free WiFi and microwave & refrigerator in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Country Hearth Hotel Fayetteville