Stayed there for one night on New Year's eve. Everything was fine and in good working order. My wife did say that the mattress was a little hard. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Average continental breakfast. Wifi worked well. I'd like to give them a rating between "average" and "very good".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-95, The Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95 is just minutes from Historic Downtown Fayetteville and other area attractions. Cape Fear Botanical Garden, the Airborne Museum, and Cross Creek Mall are all just a short drive from the hotel. Experience free WiFi and microwave & refrigerator in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Country Hearth Hotel Fayetteville