“Great stay for Business”

Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I had never state deer before. The property was decorated very nicely and exceptionally clean. All encounters with staff were always pleasant and helpful. I got the package with breakfast, which was wonderful each morning. Definitely worth it! I plan on visiting again on my next trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It’s great to read about how much you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff works extremely hard here and take great pride in the service they provide to our customers. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is the second Hilton Garden Inn that we have stayed at and really enjoyed the visit. The staff was friendly and the room was very nice. I would suggest if you haven't tried the Hilton Garden you give it a try.

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

overall very good . friendly staff . great breakfast . very nice reception area . love the availability of lemon water and good coffee in the entry as well as apples that have been washes and ready to bite into .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It’s great to read about how much you enjoyed our reception area and the coffee and apples! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed here for the recent US Open. Staff is very friendly and hotel is well maintained. The restaurant provides a top notch breakfast. After several days of eating the breakfast buffet, the cook beggged for us to place special orders. Luckily we did and the food was outstanding. Hotel is conveniently located and easy to get in and out of.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It was great to read about how much you enjoyed breakfast here! I can truly say it is the best breakfast in town due to the hard work by Jim and the entire breakfast staff. I hope you had a great time at the U.S. Open. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were welcomed with a very helpful and friendly customer service employee. The room was exceptionally clean and spacious. The breakfast was wonderful with a wide variety of items to choose from and the price of our stay was quite reasonable. We enjoyed our stay very much and when passing through the area we will stay again and will recommend it to our friends and family.

Room Tip: It was our first stay.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do here. It’s awesome to read about how much you enjoyed breakfast here! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

I look forward to having you guys back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My experience was wonderful. The hotel was immaculate and the service staff gracious and helpful.
I could not have had a better experience. Thank you all at the Fayetteville Hilton.
My friends and I will return....for sure.

Room Tip: They are most likely all good
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kathy G

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It is great to read about how much you enjoyed your stay with us and can’t wait to have you back! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is definitely a customer oriented hotel. the staff takes great pride to ensure that every aspect of my stay was taken take of. They are friendly, courteous, and professional. I had a great night's sleep in the Hilton brand bed. Definitely not the experience I was expecting from rural North Carolina! You got it right this time Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Craig L
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Glad to read about how much you enjoyed your sleep here! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.