Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
$109
Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$58
$60
$58
Travelocity
1,012 results
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelfort braggthe entire staffrecommend this hotelclean roomsthe hotel staffa great stayindoor poolbusiness centerbusiness tripenjoyed my stayhome away from homestaff was friendlyhgihahnrebecca
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We checked in on Christmas Eve while visiting family. The location is conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. The gym has good equipment. The food is good. The parking lots are well lit and free. We did experience small problem with bathroom but the hotel staff was extremely nice and efficient. We were able to move to the room next door and were given a breakfast voucher for our troubles. Overall, our experience was excellent and we recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I apologize for the problem with the bathroom and am glad the team was able to assist with resolving the same in a positive manner.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable / 5 stars! As, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stopped here unexpectedly on our way to S. Carolina. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful, the room was very clean and comfortable for our whole family. We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We received a warm welcome from the front desk which reflects the attitude of the entire staff. This Hilton Garden Inn has very clean, attractive public areas and clean, comfortable rooms. We slept well and enjoyed a nice breakfast in their restaurant. Jim, the chef, shows how much he enjoys his work by not only making delicious meals but enhancing the dishes with lovely garnishes. He's a charming gentleman and a great asset. The manager stopped by our table to be sure we enjoyed our stay. We certainly did and will happily return in the future!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dipti G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize the staff member Jim by name for his hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Dipti Goodwin
Front Office Manager
dgoodwin@hgifay.com

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great hotel and the chef is awesome! Arrived and was greeted with open arms and courtesy. The next morning breakfast was awesome as usual -fresh and delicious! I would truly recommend this hotel and location to family, friends and strangers.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Adrian,

Dipti Goodwin
Front Office Manager
dgoodwin@hgifay.com

Reviewed December 19, 2013

First of all - this is my second review! I'm the guy that actually lives in Fayetteville but stays here from time to time because quite frankly, you will not find a better group of people anywhere! This staff is the friendliest, most professional, most courtesy I've come across in my 37 years of living! They are spearheaded by Miss Claudia. Her vibrant smile, joyful persona, willingness to go above and beyond! Absolutely live her! I love'um all! I tell ya, they make you feel like family here!

I called down this evening to see if they had an iPhone 5s charger because I left mine at home, yup, they sure did! They never cease to amaze me and constantly exceed expectations! Courtney helped me out here, in fact, she gave me a courtesy call to make sure everything was fine with my stay and my room service order, which was just 4 beers (I was to lazy to walk down to the bar lol!)

I love this hotel, I love the staff, I love all the amenities, you want a five star experience, a wonderful stay, made all the more perfect because of the people who work here, stay at The Hilton Garden Inn! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank BigJohn005
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear John,

I'd like to say a special thank you for being a great sport and helping us with our christmas part pictures :-) That was fun!