“Nice place”

Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Ranked #2 of 54 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way up north and decided to stay here based on Trip Advisor reviews. Thank you trip advisor as the hotel was very nice, the staff very professional, and the room clean. They have a quaint little bar in the lobby with a pleasant bartender. Of course it was nice that they had the football game on and my team won. They also had a menu for food if one desired. We would stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable / 5 stars! As, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

910-860-3600

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel last night and it was absolutely great. There is a little bar that had decent prices, the menu for the room service was reasonably priced and since it was raining and we didn't want to go out, we ordered and the food was really good. The staff was great, and the decoration in the lobby was very nice. The room itself was very nice, and even had its own little Keurig coffee pot. This looks like a pretty new hotel. The only downsides to it was that if you wanted breakfast, it was an extra $7pp. I can't say it was worth it because I passed on that. Also, it was a late night for us and we forgot to hang the do not disturb sign on the door. At about 9:20 housekeeping knocked and tried to enter the room, luckily we had the extra lock across the door. Made me wonder why they were trying to get in so early when check out wasn't until 11. I will definitely stay here again when we visit in the future, but next time I'll remember to hang the sign on the door! :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kim,

I apologize for housekeeping knocking on the door and I am sorry you did not get the chance to experience our breakfast which the Hilton Graden Inn is very popular for and is one of the few brands that charges for the same due to it being a full hot breakfast, made to order from scratch along with personel service

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great location and wonderful staff. This is really the only good place to stay in the area. They have everything you need and are by far the nicest staff of any hilton garden in I've stayed at. Also have a wonderful breakfast that shouldn't be skipped.

• Stayed: December 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have stayed at numerous hotels all over the world. There are times when I wonder about the defining priorities of the staff at other establishments. Without a doubt, the staff at this hotel places the customer ahead of everything. Friendly smiles, wonderful conversation, absolute dedication to customer satisfaction. These are just a couple of descriptions I can give to the more than deserving staff. I get treated better at this incredible business than I have ever been treated at other Hilton establishments. If I ever need to come back to this bustling military town, I would be sure to stay at this little piece of paradise. Staff members that deserve absolute by-name recognition were Dipti, Courtney, Heather, and Sydney. It was such a pleasure to come back from an absolutely draining day of work and see their cheerful smiles!

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize the staff members Heather, Dipti, Courtney and Sydney by name for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Everything and everyone was great. We were there for the Thanksgiving holidays. The staff was extremely polite and helpful in every way. The restaurant was a plus along with the pub. The food and drinks were delicious. Room service was excellent and brought in a timely manner.We were surrounded by shopping places and were able to get in a movie in which was very close by. Service was excellent, and our accommodations was excellent. The beds were extremely comfortable and the decor was beautiful. Did not want it to end.

Room Tip: Just express what you desire and they will do their best to make it happen.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Dipti G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Connie,

Dipti Goodwin
Front Office Manager
dgoodwin@hgifay.com

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We had a great stay from making the initial phone call for a reservation to the final goodbye. Courtnee (?) who greeted me at check-in is Exceptional. Chef Jim served up a marvelous breakfast every morning and is a perfect fit in the restaurant. Jana and Tina were excellent waitresses. Will return!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Front desk and rooms were awesome. Waitress at breakfast bar sucks. Prices were not posted clearly. Waitress bomb rushed me at breakfast and I felt pressured to order fast, not knowing I have to pay for all of this. I thought breakfast was complimentary according to what I saw online during booking, but obviously this was not the case. My daughter only had to small shriveled up pieces of bacon with her pancake meal. Prices for breakfast is too high and it should be complimentary. The Lobby had a slight smell of sewage.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the negative experience you faced during breakfast, Hilton Garden Inn does charge for breakfast as a brand and offers the same as a package as well which we do at $7 per person compared to the $10.95 which is posted on the menu in two places as you enter the breakfast area