“clean place, friendly staff, good amenities”

Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Falls Church, Virginia
“clean place, friendly staff, good amenities”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

our room was spacious and spotless, the coffee in the lobby was excellent and free, we enjoyed the apples and the cookies available, and the staff was helpful and courteous. the fitness center is minimally-equipped, but adequate and clean. the breakfast buffet looked great (fresh fruit in addition to scrambled eggs and the usual array) but our schedule didn't permit tasting. we did appreciate the bar (and bartender!) and free evening tea and coffee with cookies. only slight downside was crowded parking lot on Monday nights (due to weekly meetings)

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank D_and_S_2013xx
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I apologize for the lack of parking on momday night and we will take your response and feedback as a training tool on improving the same. I'd also like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize Greg the bartender and rest of the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable / 5 stars! As, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

Anand Dutta
anand.dutta@hilton.com
910-860-3600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 13, 2013

They were shocked when I asked for one more. LOL

Overall very nice staff, and quick to answer any questions or requests. The buffet breakfast was ok.. (GREAT COFFEE!!!) A good place to stay for the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank etaurins
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

I apologize if there was some confusion on our end in reference to the pillows and we will work towards improving the same. I'd also like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Anand Dutta
anand.dutta@hilton.com
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 11, 2013

great house keeping service everyday great location to military base in walking distance to many eating places in Fayetteville mall near by in car about 10 min front desk treat you with respect even have room service

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank shad t
Dipti G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Beltsville
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Front desk staff, Jake and Nadia were really nice. They seemed to really care about my situation and helped me out where they could. My room was very nice, and the bed was comfortable too. The breakfast was delicious. I had an omelet and grits. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank sheila d
Dipti G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Ms Sheila,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize Jake and Nadia along with the rest of the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication.

Aspen, Colorado
Reviewed November 8, 2013

my new go-to spot in fayetteville. courteous service from front desk, helpful attitude, clean, comfortable rooms and the breakfast is the best for home cooking - the chef is masterful and great service.

hotel has shopping and restaurants nearby. just a good, solid choice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dipti G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, November 9, 2013

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I just stayed at this hotel for 10 weeks and I have nothing bad to say about it. I will start with the staff. Dipti the front office manager was the most helpful person I have encountered in any Hilton Garden Inn I have ever stayed at. She went out of her way to answer any questions I had, no matter how big or small. She ensured that my stay here was top notch. Additionally, the other staff was helpful and friendly. They were always friendly and helpful.

The hotel has a gym, pool, laundry room, bar and a great business center that is always clean and in working order.

The beds are very comfortable and even adjustable to fit your comfort needs.

The maids always leave your room in excellent condition making your return to the room an enjoyable one.

Breakfast was always fresh and the wait staff there was super friendly and it is obvious they take pride in their jobs.

I recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Fayetteville.

Thank you Hilton Garden and Dipti for making my stay a pleasurable one.

Room Tip: No issues on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jerry,

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I needed a quiet, comfortable room in Fayetteville. We had stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn before and knew it was good. We arrived late in the day (11pm). I had to leave early the next morning for my work. My wife needed a quiet, secure, comfortable room. That is why we went to Hilton Garden Inn and were willing to pay a bit extra for the experience. We needed what they offered. And I am glad it was available to us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Mr. Fred,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to recognize the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.