Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
$58
Travelocity
1,012 results
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelfort braggthe entire staffrecommend this hotelclean roomsthe hotel staffa great stayindoor poolbusiness centerbusiness tripenjoyed my stayhome away from homestaff was friendlyhgihahnrebecca
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Staff is wonderful, I have been seeing Dipti for more than a year who is the front office manager and she is so hospitable and welcoming and she make the hotel feel like a home. I like the free water and the breakfast is absolutely the best

• Stayed: October 2013
Dipti G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable / 5 stars! As, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

Dipti Goodwin
Front Office Manager
dgoodwin@hgifay.com

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel is clean, convenient to Ft. Bragg and every type of restaurant is very close. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful; they make you feel at ease right from check-in... good business hotel...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dipti G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Dennis,

Dipti Goodwin
Front Office Manager
dgoodwin@hgifay.com

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Words cannot express the quality of service shown by the hotel staff during my recent stay. I had my doubts when a friend highly recommended it but it was worth it..I travel almost every week and by far this was one of the best....it is the only place where they care for the customer not the money.....I highly recommend that u check it out if u ever in the Fayetteville area. The girls at the front desk super helpful, the chef cooked the beat grits I ever had, and I don't even like grits, the staff in the restaurant also very professional. And of course the manager Anand very friendly, professional and would go out of his way to ensure you have a pleasant stay...

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to you returning to our hotel every time you are in Fayetteville I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize the staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication and your compliments .

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel staff is one of the best i have ever experienced. The staff was very courtesy and treated you special at all time. The GM Anand was super great and very wll liked by all who works there. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that is visiting the fayetteville area, this is the best the town has to offer for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Derek,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the kind words and compliments.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Yaria is always amazing. I have only stayed a few days here, but she is always more than willing to help us in any way possible. I highly reccomend this hotel and will stay here everytime I visit fayettville in the future. As a business owner, I know the value of a great employee and yaria is most definitely one of those.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Jeremy,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize Yaira and other staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. Yaira is the newest addition to our team and we are very excited with the amount of energy and spirit she brings with her. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.