“Friendly and clean”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Friendly and clean”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I travel a lot for work and this is definitely my favorite hotel in Fayetteville. The hotel staff was very welcoming and even called about 10 minutes after I checked in to make sure everything was to my liking. The room was roomy and smelled and looked very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and positive review.

We look forward to having you back for many years to come and thank you for acknowledging us.

910-860-3600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Reviewed September 10, 2013

They are committed to excellence. If the front desk didn't get to me first to make sure I was completely happy, the entire staff did. I stayed for three weeks. Place was immaculate and the staff and the manager went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of. ..

• Stayed August 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for a unique compliment :) - You rock as well!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

You know, you absolutely get what you pay for and I have to Say Hilton chose correctly when they hired Liz Marie and Amand CM at the Hilton Garden Inn. I had a slight issue when checking in and they could have easily made a mistake, but they both caught the issue and not only handled everything with ease, but put a smile on my face while doing it. The hotel is prestine and the staff excellent. When travelling to Fayetteville you can't go wrong here.

Dear John,

It was a pleasure to meet you at the desk and welcome back to our property. The enitre team is so thankful for your stay and compliments. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys and reviews like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Raleigh, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very comfortable, smells good and clean. Did I say smells good and clean? This is a very nice place t lay your head, rooms are spacious, clean, smells good and appears to be well kept. i would stay here agian.

Dear Dion,

Columbia, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn offered a enjoyable, experience. Very nice and comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere. Great places to eat nearby. I would reccommend this hotel chain to others when traveling. Staff was very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Ms. Kalisha,

Fairport, New York
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

No complaints at this hotel... Clean and a good price for a spacious room. Not far from Raleigh, and in a decent neighborhood. It would be nice if breakfast had been included, but that is just a minor complaint.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Matt,

The enitre team is so thankful for your stay and compliments. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Maryland, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

When I arrived for a funeral I was greeted the moment I walked thru the door. I am a Hilton Honors member because I love clean rooms and a quiet atmosphere. The fitness room was equipped with nice exercise equipment; the staff was very polite; the hotel was clean and quiet. I requested third floor because I was traveling along the employee ensure I was comfortable. I enjoyed my stay and would visit in the future. I was curious to why there were no small trash bags in the trash cans.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Guest:

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and recognizing all of us and the hard work my team members put in, I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the high score you rated us with in service. It is surveys like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place. I would also like to thank you to for having posted an equally positive review on tripadvisor, that will be a huge morale booster and help promote our property.

We participate in the green program as you must have seen on tripadvisor, therefore we do not use plastic can liners in our effort to stay and support the planet's resources.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.