“Wonderful Stay”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Front Royal, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fast friendly service. The Restaurant in the lobby is fantastic, great food. Get the food vouchers with your room, it is cheaper that way. The rooms are big and very nice! Will stay there again next time I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Sean,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and positive review.

Chef Tommy takes great pride in serving what we consider the breakfast in town and we are so thankful for your stay and compliments. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

We look forward to having you back for many years to come and thank you for acknowledging us.

910-860-3600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our experience with this hotel was a great experience. We got here and immediately the front desk service had smiles on our faces. When we got to our room, the place was clean, and smelled nice. We had two televisions and a fridge and microwave. As the night went on, the hotel remained quiet and peaceful, and the communication was great between the staff and the customer.

Room Tip: Our room had very quick access to the elevators and vending machine.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Cody,

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We live in Jacksonville, Florida and when we drive north we purposely stay at this hotel. The staff is friendly and always remembers us even though we come through only 2-3 times a year. The hotel is clean and the rooms are big and comfy. They also have a small bar which we enjoy as many of the hotels like this one do not. The hotel is located about 10 miles from 95 but is easy to find and in a great location. Lots of shopping and restaurants close by. We enjoy Luigi's an Italian restaurant just across the street. Being able to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and eat at Luigi's makes this the perfect first night stay on our driving trips up north!! Thank you Hilton Inn and Garden.

Room Tip: Higher floors away from the elevators on the back side of the hotel are quieter. All are sunny.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My first visit here, I was greeted by a well trained and friendly staff. During my stay, they promptly assisted me with all of my needs. Everyone seemed eager to help me!

With that said, I stayed again just a few weeks later. Greeted by the same exuberant staff, I had another pleasant stay!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a whirlpool in it! You will be glad you did!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Mr. Steve,

Thank you for acknowledging us.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Background: Single military member staying in Fayetteville for 4 weeks for training.

Beginning: I called this hotel and spoke with the general manager Anand about staying for 3+ weeks. He was more than helpful about getting me in at the per diem rate and made my reservation within about 30 seconds. Once I arrived at the hotel, the check in process went very smooth and very quick. The lobby was clean and presentable, the staff was awesome, and since I was staying for nearly 25 days, they offered to enroll me into the Hilton Honors program which would give me 2 free nights at the end of my stay to use whenever I wanted at any Hilton affiliated hotel!

The room: The room was very spacious, very clean, and smelled great! The bathroom was spacious, the shower had amazing water pressure and is capable of getting hot at any time of the day. Today I came back to my room after getting off work to a hand written note from the front desk that read " Thank you for staying with us at the Garden Inn. Hope you enjoy your stay. P.S. Thank you for serving our country :-) Let us know if we can do anything to improve your stay here. Thank you!" How many hotels have you stayed at and gotten a note like that? ZERO!

Facilities: The gym is a pretty standard hotel gym but is kept clean. The heated indoor pool and hot tub are an awesome way to relax after hours. Washer and dryers worked as designed and the change machine even worked! (I find it pretty rare for change machine to work at hotels). All in all every extra was clean and functioned like it should.

Overall: This place is very clean, has an awesome staff, and will bend over backwards to get you whatever you need. It's worth every penny in my opinion. The General Manager knows me by name and greets me every chance he gets!

Date: 28 Aug 2013.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear James,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize our hotel facilities, amenities and the little things we do. I also want to thank you for your services to our country as a member of the armed forces. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please enjoy your stay and please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back, I look forward to you returning from deployment and invite you and your loved ones to come and stay with us, it would be our pleasure and honor to take care of you.

Sincerely and Best wishes,

Okinawa, Japan
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fayetteville, NC on August 11, 2013 and our stay was wonderful. We had not stayed in a Hilton Garden Inn before, and it was much more than we expected. Our room was clean and especially spacious. We were traveling from FL to NY, with 3 children and the room had plenty of space to move around, and sleep very comfortably. The bathroom was clean and nicely decorated. Everything about this Hilton Garden Inn is recommended!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Fragnoli Family,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize our hotel facilities and amenities. Our housekeeping team truly enjoys creating animal shapes with towels especially for our young guests. I also want to thank you for your services to our country as a member of the armed forces. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

Morrisville, PA, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I arrived in Fayetteville and the hotel I originally went to only had one room available and was too pricy, the desk manager at the Hilton made me feel comfortable and the atmosphere was excellent. I had an issue in the laundry area and the manager quickly resolved the matter without hesitation. The next time I travel I will be booking with the Hilton Inn, I am now a rewards member and I will recommend a stay here to my friends and family. Everyone at the hotel was very pleasant!

Thanks again Tim,

Tony

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Tony,

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize Tim, it is so nice to see staff members being recognized for their hard work, especially by name. And, that also speaks highly of you as a guest for recognizing the small details and little efforts put forth by us. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.