“Hilton Garden Inn”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hilton Garden Inn”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

It's a beautiful hotel. Everyone is cordial and friendly. The rooms are clean and I love the fact that it has a refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave oven. Although I didn't have time to use the pool or physical fitness room, it's great to know that when the opportunity arises, in the future, I have that option. The breakfast was delicious and the person in charge was very friendly. The receptionist were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thanks for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. We love to hear our guests say that we exceeded their expectations. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to all of the trip advisor users. When you visit next time, we hope you enjoy our pool or physical fitness room. I certainly hope you will visit with us again.

Internet Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

There aren't many things to do in Fayetteville but the Hilton Garden Inn is surely a spot to rest your weary legs. Clean room, easy to find, and a simple quiet stay. If I was in town again I would stay here just to be close to the Mash House.

• Stayed May 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

I have made several attempts to get in touch with all guests including you that have left a review for our hotel and team members on tripadvisor in the past and have not heard back from.

My name is Anand Dutta and I am the General Manager of the hotel since July 15, 2013 It has always been the goal of my team and I that all our guest receive excellent service and leave 100% satisfied. Your stay here was prior to my time and most of the current team members and the average review you have left for our hotel is not reflective of its current standing or spirit. It does defer our ranking which we take great pride in but unfortunately there is not much we can do as we remain dented responsible for actions of others

I am confident that given a chance to speak with you in person or over the phone you will see that I can turn this average 3 star experience around to a 5 star experience, I kindly request you to give me this opportunity to see what I may be able to do for you and in turn help me and my associates earn a positive reputation for this property and motivate us to do a better job and enjoy coming to work on a daily basis.

Looking forward to hear from you at your convenience, please feel free to call me directly at 910-568-7927 or 910-860-3600

Anand Dutta
Hilton Garden Inn - Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, NC.
anand.dutta@hilton.com
910-860-3600
Fayetteville
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had no issues. The room was clean, it was quiet and the staff was very welcoming. The overall atmosphere was very peaceful. There was a sleep number bed in the King size bedroom which I found very comfortable and easy to use. I did not eat breakfast but I did see a vast array of options and a very nice accommodating staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your recent comments regarding your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our bed and our service. Please come back and visit us again real soon. We will be waiting for you.

Virginia,USA
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We returned to this hotel based on our previous visits, they have always met our expectations. This trip they exceeded our expectations and made a very difficult time a little easier. Visiting due to a relative being in the hospital, we booked 3 nights, the 2nd night he passed away. The staff went out of their way to change our reservation to 6 nights, keeping us in a suite at a special rate. Despite being almost sold out, the manager went one step further, putting our soon to arrive adult children in the adjoining room, in fact the hotel was sold out when they arrived. The rooms were on the first floor, quiet and easy in out with the side entrance. Breakfast was very good, cooked to order as usual, and as Honors Gold, it comes with the room. While the lounge is small, the service was excellent and we were able to find nice quiet spots with family members in the evening. Various members of the staff expessed their condolences to us in a private and comforting manner. Overall this is an excellent Hotel in many ways, but the staff really makes it outstanding! While it may have helped that we are Honors Gold, this Garden Inn will always be our hotel of choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent comments on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations both in service and with our amenity offerings. All of our associates are truly committed to providing an exceptional experience for all of our guests and they are empowered to do whatever it takes to make a guest happy. Thank you!

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was my second time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn/Ft. Bragg. This is now my hotel of choice when I'm in the area. Staff is nice, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable. The only thing I could say they should change is adding outlets by the bed or in the lamp base. I had to charge my phone at the desk...not very useful unless you have 100ft charger cord. Still worth the stay. **Breakfast is not included with your stay you, but my first stay they did give me free breakfast passes**

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay here with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest in the very near future! Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Burlington, Canada
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is your standard Garden Inn. The staff were friendly and my room was to my satisfaction.

It's in an ok location but could be better in my opinion. The building, while nice, just seems slightly out of place with respect to the other buildings around it.

There are a few restaurants within walking distance, however I preferred to drive.

The only strange item I noted was the bar. Most HGI bars are out in the open adjacent to the dining area. The bar at this location was tucked away off to the side of the lobby area in a tiny room with limited seating. Not certain I understand that configuration.

All in all, it's a fine property and I will stay here again should I be traveling in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
We appreciate that you took the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stays with us. We love it when our guests decide to come back because of the service that they experienced during their visit. Regarding the Bar location, this is a new concept the brand was looking into. We appreciate your comments as it helps us identify our guest's needs. We're glad you stayed with us and look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Columbia, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed one night at the Hilton Garden on Business. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was very nice, the room was comfortable. I will stay there again on my next trip to Fayetteville. It's close to many good restaurants, within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay here with us. We appreciate your positive comments about our staff, hotel amenities, and attractive location! I will share your comments with our team here on property. We look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you to our wonderful city.