My family and I stayed here on June 22, 2012. We were traveling from Ohio to North Carolina, and we were looking for a nice place to stop for the night. We were pleasantly surprised! The hotel was clean, and the staff was warm and receptive. We heard no noise, and we slept well through the night.
The hotel is by no means posh, but it is much better than other offerings in the journey to Carolina's beaches. There is also a Walmart nearby (within a three minute drive), so travelers who need to pick up any last minute beach essentials will be glad for the convenience.
TIP: If you reserve online, for $9 extra you can order the full breakfast for two adults + children. The breakfast is normally around $10 per person, so this is a nice savings. The chefs on duty prepared Mickey Mouse pancakes for our two kids; my husband and I had made-to-order omelets that were excellent.
TIP #2: The hotel has five smoking rooms on the top floor. To avoid being placed in a room that has a smoke smell, request to be on a lower floor on the other end of the hotel. We are highly sensitive to smoke odors, and there were none in our room or hallway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg hotel, conveniently located within two miles of Fort Bragg. Shop at Cross Creek Mall, dine in one or two of more than 100 area restaurants and visit FORSCOM complex and military business park, just minutes from our hotel. The Crown Center Coliseum and Expo Center, offering numerous sports venues and meetings, is 10 minutes away. Catch the latest release at the movie theater within walking distance of our Fayetteville hotel. Work, rest and play at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. Expect great business amenities such as our complimentary 24-hour Business Center, two spacious meeting rooms and complimentary WiFi access. Stay productive while on the road at our hotel and then relax in the heated, indoor pool and soothe tired muscles in the whirlpool spa. Spend some time enjoying the Fayetteville area attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg hotel has 104 Guest Rooms, all with the latest technology and modern amenities. Stay connected to family and friends with complimentary WiFi access and catch up on last minute work at the large desk with supportive ergonomic chair and desk-level outlets. Use the secure printing facility to the 24-hour Business Center for your convenience. Relax on the innovative Garden Sleep System(R) bed and watch an in-room movie or cable on your HD TV. Start your day with a hot cooked-to-order breakfast served in the Great American Grill(R). Indulge in evening room service for dinner or relax over drinks in the cozy Pavilion Lounge. Browse the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R) featuring a range of refrigerated, frozen and microwavable packaged items perfect for in-room preparation. Keep on top of work in the 24-hour complimentary Business Center. The Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg hotel is located in the western suburbs of the City of Fayetteville, just off the All American Freeway 401 bypass exit. This great location is convenient for many local restaurants and Skibo Road, a major retail and hospitality area. Explore Cross Creek Mall, only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg Hotel Fayetteville
- Hilton Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Hilton Garden Inn