“Consistently excellent service and food”

Luigi's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #1 of 523 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Consistently excellent service and food”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Luigi's has never let us down. The service is always excellent as is the food. They have a varied menu with something for every palate. We are as likely to have steak or seafood as Italian as all types of food are are excellent. If they have a special that you would rather have prepared differently they are always willing to work with you. The restaurant is quiet and well separated from the bar. They have an excellent wine list. We have never been disappointed at Luigi's!! It is our go to place in Fayetteville. Thanks to Nicole our excellent server last night.

• Visited September 2013

Marianna, Florida
“First time visit”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We visited here with family who live in Fayetteville and loved the place! Our server was wonderful and took great care of us (wish I had written her name somewhere so could mention her in this review). The bread and dipping sauce were so good, a little different type dipping sauce, but so tasty!! My husband and I ordered salads and they were very fresh and delicious! We enjoyed a bottle of wine with our meal as well! This will definitely be a place to visit again when we are in the Fayetteville area!

• Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I visited this restaurant last night. I was not impressed.The service was good, our waitress was really good at checking on us and keeping the glasses refilled. The food was ok. I wasn't a fan of the dipping sauce for the bread, I like balsamic vinegar but not to dip the bread in. I ordered baked penne with marinara because I do not eat meat. The sauce, to me, seemed as though it were tomato paste, it was very thick and the cheese on top, to me seemed as if it were out of a bag. I was surprised when the waitress ask if I wanted fresh cheese and I anticipated they would grate it but it was scooped out of a container & was already pre-grated. The house salad was ok, but I ask for a vinaigrette dressing which for my liking was too much and so were the herbs that were put in the salad. Prices were reasonable but I doubt I would go back.

• Visited August 2013
luigisnc_owner, Guest Relations Manager at Luigi's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that the Luigi's staff met your expectations. All of the sauces at Luigi's are homemade. In fact, the recipes have been in the family for generations. We hope that you will give Luigi's another try. If you like steak~ we have quite a few to select from. Also, if you enjoy rack of lamb, you must try ours. Get it Greek style. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how your visit was. Luigi's hopes you enjoy the rest of your summer!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious food; friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Fantastic Italian food. Granted, I likely would slurp down any pasta with sauce, but this was extra good. I enjoyed chicken soup, a great salad, delicious bread, and some kind of chicken with white sauce, which was very moist and tender. I sat at the bar, where two regular patrons introduced me to the bar staff and manager, who were very nice. These patrons told me that the staff will let you walk into the wine cellar to personally select your wine, though I did not confirm this. They also have a huge wine-by-the-glass menu. Only drawback is small, cramped, parking lot off a busy highway.

• Visited June 2013
luigisnc_owner, Guest Relations Manager at Luigi's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit was. Glad you got to meet some of our loyal customers. Next time you will have to tour the wine cellar. Hope we get to serve you again! Take care and thank you again!!!
“Simply awesome.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

First time here and just awesome. Wine, bread, she crab soup, lasagna, and ravioli. Wow. Meat sauce is awesome.

Visited July 2013