“Quiet”
Review of Sherefe

Sherefe
Ranked #5 of 539 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sherefe (pronounced "shedefay") means "Cheers!" In Turkish. Owning a restaurant was a dream for owner/chef, Mustafa Somar, for many years. In 2003, the dream became a reality, when he opened Sherefe Mediterranean Grill on Ramsey Street. After 10 years, we relocated to a much larger and more beautiful location in historic downtown Fayetteville, North Carolina where we now boast a two story building, four dining rooms, and a full bar! Along with the location, the vision has also evolved...Mediterranean Grill was all about authenticity and while we remain authentic, our focus has become fresh, healthy, local and sustainable. While we don't cater to any particular dietary plan, the Mediterranean diet is a natural fit for gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and even paleo as demonstrated at our cooking classes.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Wife and I were wondering around down town Fayetteville saw this place thought we'd go in and try the food (nothing ventured, nothing gained) We were greeted with a warm and friendly hello!!
The exterior is nothing impressive but the interior is very quiet, dare is say romantic/intimate? The food seams to have a Greek seasoning. We ordered the lunch special of the day which happened to be hamburgers ($9.99) I think. The food came out in good time not fast not slow. But OMG (OH MY God) they were thick?? Cooked very very nicely they were actually cooked just the way we ordered them Med/well. And they were good!!! Just the hamburger alone would filled me up don't even mention the sides I ate ugh stuffed
The dinner entrees seamed average price, I did not look real close.
But if You are looking for a nice quiet, romantic/ intimate, small hole in the wall with good food check this place out!!! Wife and I really enjoyed ourselves

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Eat here regularly and enjoy the food. Different fresh food all the time and they are good people to talk to.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I have been a regular customer of Sherefe for years! Their new location matches the caliber of food Mustafa and his staff pride themselves on. The food is always great, and the soups, omg the soups! Their seafood is always brought in fresh and the specials change daily depending on what is fresh! I think I've had everything on the menu abd I have never ever been disappointed! Don't let the people writing these poppycock reviews stop you from eating at the best restaurant Fayetteville has to offer!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love Sherefe. Great food. I had the salmon risotto this last time. To die for! When the hubs and I are looking for a nice romantic spot to have dinner we come here. I will say that they are not the cheapest place in town though.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've eaten at Sherfe numerous times for years, even before it was called Sherefe and was in a tiny facility on Ramsey Street. The new restaurant downtown is gorgeous. Service is excellent and the food can't be beat. This is THE place we take our guests when we want to impress.