“"SWEET CHILI WINGS AND FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!"”
Review of Wing Company The

Wing Company The
Ranked #193 of 527 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“"SWEET CHILI WINGS AND FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!"”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I went there one Sunday with my friends hoping they had the Falcons on a TV somewhere, and when I got there. BOOM! Every game, on at least 15 TVS! We were seated right away by a nice young lady and ordered 25 wings, Gold, Hawaiian, and Sweet Chili flavors. The wings came to the table pretty quick, and the sweet chili wings were the best! They were cooked perfectly, and were sweet and spicy. Gone before most of my friends had touched one. On the other hand, the Hawaiian was tasteless and a little bit dry. Would not recommend this flavor. Family dining is not recommended because of the knuckleheads who stand up and curse every ten seconds because they're team is losing.

• Visited September 2013