“Thai Pepper Buffet”

Thai Pepper Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 555 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Thai Pepper is know for it's buffet, although it is relatively small. The food is average. I have not ordered off the menu, so that might be better. It is a quick lunch and relatively cheap.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was a luncheon with Co-workers to celebrate the beginning of holiday season. the food was ok and would not have been my choice.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The staff at both local locations are very personable and kind. Very friendly and accommodating to children. This restaurant has the best Thai food we've ever had. We've tried different states and cities. I highly recommend the Thai Pepper!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The lunch buffet at the N. Reilly Road location near Fort Bragg has a better buffet selection and a nicer atmosphere. I have been to both on many occasions, and definitely prefer the N. Reilly Road location. During lunchtime it can get quite crowded. The pad thai is by far the best I have ever had, and the papaya salad (only at N. Reilly) is awesome. The mushrooms and vegetables are always flavorful. I tey not to eat the dessert on the buffet, but the cakes are wonderful! I have never had a bad experience at either location.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Padthai and fried banana and Thai sweet tea w/milk and a lot of some other dishes are very good food and reasonable price and excellent service.