“Tasty Sirloin, nice atmosphere”

Chris's Steak & Seafood House
Ranked #42 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our passion for great food and exceptional service has been the hallmark of our success since 1963. Our steaks are hand-cut in house daily from carefully aged Angus beef and fresh seafood which is cooked over hardwood coals in our open hearth. We offer premium hand crafted mixed drinks, local draft beer, and premium wine from our extensive wine list. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I ate at the bar since I was dining alone. Service was excellent from Ashley, bartender. The prices are not unreasonable, but on the high end. I hoped that the steak was going to be worth the price. It definately was and I left quite satisfied. The twice baked potato and house cheese dip was yummy and I chose to substitute a Blue Cheese Wedge Salad in lieu of the salad bar. Great choice. Glass of merlot rounded out the meal. For $ 30 + tip I was very satisfied.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Just your typical higher end steakhouse, friendly service staff, good appetizers, great steaks (correctly done to my specification), but the creme brulee I got for dessert was a big letdown.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We went there guided by the trip advisor rating. Was a nice restaurant with good food but way over priced. Specials were quite pricy and not consistent with the rest of the menu. Be sure to ask about the price of specials. One of our group really enjoyed the calamari. Mediocre vegitables which were mushy. If we could not find a better steak house in the area, we would return. Air conditioning was not working well that evening. Two adults, two children, the cost including tip was $ 150.00.

1  Thank MikeLaurel
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Chris's (not to be confused with Ruth's Chris) is a great local steak house - not a chain! They have a fabulous salad bar, great entrees, and I've never had any complaints. As a local, I come here whenever I'm home and have the time. (Expect a wait on weekend nights and Sunday at lunch.) Very nice atmosphere, extremely attentive and professional wait staff and chefs (who may visit your table!), and consistently good food. It's not cheap, but you do get what you pay for. Definitely keeps me coming back!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We went her for the Mother's Day brunch and I will say that our server along with the entire staff made Mother's Day all that more special.