“Slow service, food inconsistant”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #127 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I don't mind paying a little more if I can be guaranteed an excellent steak. On this occasion, my "cheap" $14 sirloin was better than my husband's $20 Victorian cut. Super slow service, even though we went early to avoid the crush - wait time can be 45-60 minutes after 5:30PM. Everything I ordered was tasted great, but others at our table either did not get what they wanted or it was not cooked correctly. We had to ask for the forgotten items several times. Our server had way too many tables.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

You know what to expect when you go to this chain. MAny better choices in this town. No different than any other outback

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I eat at the bar, usually. There are premium and inexpensive steak entrees, and the lower end steaks are very good. The horseradish or bleu cheese crusts on steaks are great. All the bartenders I've had are friendly and attentive and they can mix a good dirty martini, which is my favorite potable for a steak dinner.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We recently ate at Outback Steakhouse. Our party included three adults. It was a very busy Friday night at the prime dinner hour. We had called ahead and were told the wait would be 35-40 minutes. We arrived about 15 minutes later and had a very short wait until we were seated. Our waitress, Allison was very prompt and attentive. Our order was prepared perfectly even though we had very specific instructions as to our preferences. I ordered the 6 oz. sirloin cooked medium well over a wood fire grill with very little seasoning. It was exactly to my liking and the salad and accompaning vegetables were most delicious. The others in our party also reported that their food was delicious and precisely as they had ordered. We are so glad that smoking in restaurants has now been banned as our previous visit to Outback was very unpleasant because of the smoke. The staff now wears solid black uniforms which we like much better than their previous uniforms.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Rudest hostess I've ever met in my life. We walked in and she didn't even say hi. Brought us to our table and pretty much through our menus at us! Should Deff look for a new job! You are the first person customers come in contact with. When I asked for a GF menu that really pissed her off. The waitress was nice.. But was kinda out if it kept repetavly coming over and giggling when asking if things were ok.. Messed up my order I understand if ppl arnt aware if celiac but to ask no croutons and receive them is terrible! Then to ask me if I want bread? My husbands medium well steak looked like it was still mooing. My loaded baked potato was a joke.. The best part was the gf brownie but since it was on the reg menu thought the price was a little outrageous. The total bill was high for not a high quality meal. Portions were not huge.. I've been to several chains with my celiac and had never had any problems until here. Get rid of that nasty hostess or atleast talk to her! Deff friendly home up north!