“Chuck be cheeseyyyy”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We have been here several times only b/c our grandchildren, necies and nephews beg to go....this place is way too small and way tooo loud for the number of people they allow in...sometimes question if they are in fire code violation....the food is ok but certainly not worth the cost, would not come here just to eat to begin with can do better at Micky D's Dollar menu...they do have a decent salad bar but with the "finer dining" cost...be sure to get coupons when planning on going they usually come out weekly in papers then you won't beat yourself up as bad when you get home, that is if you're doing the whole thing...eating, drinking, coins, etc....kids do love the games and winning the tickets but it's like school stuff they sell, you can buy what they "win" much cheaper than playing with Chucky...most of the "prizes" (unless you're lucky enough to get in the high hundred's or even thousands) will tear up before you get home or even in the car and if you are lucky enough to get the good stuff you've still paid trible the price than if you'd gone to Wally World and just bought it..many times have to wait on a table to sit down esp. if going on a Sat. or Fri. night....most staff is helpful and friendly, sometimes you need to be watchful of bigger children and parents, they can get real defensive over the small stuff...kids will be kids...when going with younger children stay with them...people will steal coins/tickets if smaller kids are not supervised, shameful but true even from the older ones if head turned long enough...when children are alone and play at a machine that gives out of tickets they don't realize you go tell the staff and they are suppose to fix it and the machine is suppose to "keep track of how many tickets you are owed per coin you used up without getting tickets"...there are not enough parking spaces, cars line the driveway or any place they can find without blocking in others...spaces way too small also...at times they do have security on duty believe this is mainly on Fri. and Sat...the staff is vey good about checking children with guardians upon leaving this we find to be a plus knowing how crime is in Fayetteville..we had a child's b/day party here in Feb. think there must have been about fifteen going on in same area...people from other party's in each other's way and bumping into one another left and right...not enough space to sit and no place for gifts/cake....tables too close together, couldn't get pic's without strangers being in them..staff not a lot of help and didn't act concerned...we think Chucky needs a whole makeover his cheese has gone south...go to the park w/the kids then to wally world and buy them a toy you'll have more bonding/family time, you'll be able to actually hear one another when talking and it will be cheape at that! Just two weeks ago in Fayetteville and children started shouting CEC and the reply was a big NO!!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

love bringing my daughter here she really enjoys it and the food isnt bad either

Reviewed January 15, 2011

Been to the new one that has been renovated. It moved to a bigger building but is still too small for all the kids that show up on Sat and Sunday afternoons. No new games, staff was rude, still expensive. Too many kids AND adults playing all the games. try Monkey Joes right down the road instead much cheaper price.

Reviewed August 30, 2010

My 3yr.old wanted to have her party there I'm a single mom of 3 so I scraped togeather every penny I had for this terrible party. Everything started out good then when they did the birthday song all the other hosts knew the birthday kids name, but not ours she clapped and danced as if she hated being there and was the only one that couldn't remember out child's name when it was her turn to say happy b-day. So then I payed over half in cash and put the rest on my card. When the party ended I was reviewing my reciept and the goodie bags I had asked for but never recieved were on my bill 17.99 all I wanted was the 17.99 back they said they couldn't give it to me in cash even though i had just given them over 100 in cash as well as a $10 tip for poor service. So they said they would put it back on my card but they didn't they voided the transaction and tried to rerun my card but I didn't have anymore money I had given them all I had the card declined and I was accused of not paying they called the police the staff was rude the manager told me to shut up I over heard a guy working there making a racist comment about me and my daughter was crying we were told to leave and I cried the entire ride home. Thank you Chuck E. Cheese for giving my daughter her worst childhood memory ever!!! I will never return except to speak with your General Manager and if that dosen't work I will speak with your district manager!!

1  Thank Speakingthetruth07
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed November 26, 2007

A los chicos les encanta!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook