“Good food, Good service.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #304 of 533 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great Chili's. My husband had a burger - really good. I had the Shrimp tacos. LOVE these. They were very tasty and fresh. Also had the chocolate chip cookie dessert. It was served warm - great! Service was wonderful.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is a good Chili's. We enjoy the food (my favorite is the chicken tacos) and we always get good service. We also love the little individual desserts.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I dined there with my husband. The waiting staff was friendly and although the place was full and there was a short line, we didn't have to wait long to be seated. The wait for food wasn't long either. The loaded fries are to die for.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have always loved Chilis, but this specific location in Fayetteville is probably the best one I have ever been to. The staff is always EXTREMELY friendly and I have never had problems with getting my order right. I am a picky eater so I often have special orders and they always get it right. I have had trouble with this at other chilis around the area. The food is always wonderful and atmosphere is great!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

After several attempts to find something to eat and the fact that over the years we have seen so many people going to this restaurant, we decided to try it as we were in the mood to try a different restaurant. This was our first time eating here. The waiting time was only 15 minutes and we were soon seated. We had a lovely waitress. The place was busy but the service and the food was good. I had the crispy honey-chipotle chicken with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. The corn was a little bit cold but overall, the meal was filling and had to take home the rest.

My daughter on the hand was not pleased with her choice. She got the Fajitas with steak. The fajitas (3) is served on a separate plate, steak with onions in the pan it is cooked in I guess and the lettuce, sour cream in another plate. According to her, it was not filling and she had to order something else.

There are lots of parking space as it is besides the mall and therefore easy to blend into traffic.

The place is family-oriented and usually I avoid places like that but surprisingly, it was not noisy.