“So-so”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Server was good. Food was just OK. Went here with a coworker. Not my first choice in dining out in Fayetteville.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Visited on a Saturday for lunch. When we got our food we started opening crab, or should I say started fighting to open. The crab was like rubber and once opened the crab was stuck to side of shell. This was the last time I will dine at this chain.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Food was great. Nice staff and workers. Really nothing negative I could say about this place. I would def come back again :)

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My daughters favorite place and mine. I like the crab cakes. Just specify your order. Almost everything has old bay seasonings. Outside is a playground for the kids. Price wise $$. I have been in here twice and my servers had been great and my food expedition very fast.

1  Thank BoricuaLove25
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is one of these places where you go for the drinks, where they serve you in funky glasses which you get to take with you home. The drinks were great! The service and the food... not so much. They also allowed smokers on the patio, whom smoked although we asked them not to. The food was not fresh and had to wait an extremely long time for replacement. When the replacement came out, we had already finished our drinks and were not in the mood of even spending another five minutes at the place. I won't go back, not even to collect one of those glasses.