“fun eating and fun eating and fun eating”
Review of Bubbas 33

Bubbas 33
Ranked #16 of 527 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“fun eating and fun eating and fun eating”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

fun eating and great the best buffalo tenders hands down. the burgers are full of juice and flavor. will come back for more fun eating

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank bert1985

San Antonio, Texas
“Great Hamburgers”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had a great hamburger. Wish they would do something less than "medium" but great flavor on a great bun. The shoe-string french fries were a little salty for me - maybe not for everyone. Drank water - but if I went back, beer all around.

Visited May 2014
“Great onion rings!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Great onion rings and their Bubba sauce was fantastic!! Wings were great, cheese fries were good and huge serving! Beer was cold! Prices are reasonable! A bit too loud for my taste but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Only downfall was the patio is so close to regular dining so if people are smoking you can really smell it. But it's a bar atmosphere so I really couldn't complain too much. Not a place I would recommend taking young children too.

Spring Lake, North Carolina
“Awesome Sandwiches”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We dined at Bubbas 33 in Fayetteville this past Sunday. We were greeted by friendly hostesses and seated promptly. Our server was very nice and took our drink and food orders quickly.

I ordered the Shrimp Po-Boy, and my wife ordered the Pulled Pork Club, both came with their signature stringy fries and a pickle. Both sandwiches were outstanding. The bread on my Po-Boy was very good.

Bubbas also has a vast draft beer collection and their beer is served very cold. We heard great things about Bubbas, and we are glad we got to experience it for ourselves. They also play great music videos while you eat, sports are on TV as well. We will have to go back and try their pizza. I hear that's very good too. Bubbas is a great place to eat or watch a sporting event.

• Visited April 2014
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Love the Chicken Wing's! Love the Staff!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Always feel at home with Josh , Anthony and the wait staff here at Bubba's 33, they are all awesome so stop in and have some Wing's along with the Wedge(my favorite) I hear they also make a killer burger or pizza as well =).

• Visited March 2014