“Great Food”

Hunan Garden
Ranked #96 of 536 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Hunan has long been a favorite of ours for years....food is ALWAYS top quality and reasonably priced....and the staff are excellent. We normally order take out, but eating on site is pleasant. The only concern I have is with the decor. Hasn't been updated in some time, but the dining area is clean and service is very good. I prefer the seafood dishes (#1), but the beef dishes are very tasty also.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We always order take-out from here. The staff is very friendly, and the food is pretty good for the price.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hunan Garden is the best value I know of in Fayetteville for good food at a reasonable price in a clean restaurant with nice atmosphere and good service. Hunan Garden has a wide range of lunch choices for between $6.95 and $7.50. The volume is such that my wife always takes home about half of her lunch in a box and the price therefore includes two meals for us. The only caveat I may have it that the food at Hunan Garden suits the tastes of Americans, not Chinese people. But the food at Hunan Garden does live up to the standards that I prefer a Chinese restaurant to maintain.