“Go elsewhere! ”

Ichiban Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #402 of 539 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Yuck!! This was the worst "hibachi" I've ever had! I couldn't eat it. We had it delivered for dinner and needless to say, my dog got a full belly. No seasoning what so ever and I'm not sure that was even chicken! It was slimy!! The fried rice was just boiled, sticky rice. GROSS!!!!!

2  Thank MrsElizabeth411
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I suggested this place to my wife after she was hinting around that she wanted sushi, this place was near by our house so we decided to give it a try. After viewing the menu items and prices for it my wife was a bit aprehensive about it but I told her we were already there and just go ahead and order. We ordered a shrimp tempura roll, a spicey crab roll with a side of fried rice, my son ordered a cucumber roll and a crab roll and my other son ordered a chicken teriyaki rice bowl and 4 sodas for a total of $41. Now to me, thats a lot of money to spend on just average sushi, no ambiance, no sushi bar and the local news playing on the tv. There were a few other people there but it just wasn't all that!! they did have a sanitation score of 97.5 which is good considering most places like these have a less than desireable score. The place was considerably clean but there was nothing special about it, when the guy at ther register took our order, there was no Hi!! how are you!! welcome!! just what can I getcha. So if your in hope mills and want to try this place the I say try it!! help the local community restaurant owners and food service delivery drivers out by buying and eating out, but I'm sure there are other places better than this one and probably less costly.

3  Thank Greg R