“Everything I expected”

Taste of West Africa
Ranked #6 of 519 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: African, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Taste Of West Africa (TOWA) is a full service casual restaurant that serves healthy authentic West African cuisines prepared in a homemade style using fresh and local ingredients where possible. TOWA serves lunch and dinner and currently offers catering services for events of every size and budget. Are you vegan? Does your diet consist of gluten free dishes? Need dishes prepared free of dairy products? We can serve all dietary needs.
Raeford, North Carolina
“Everything I expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Went to #1 rated restaurant. They were closed for Labor Day. Went to this one, ranked #3 at the time. Great food served timely and hot. Great service. A few items on menu take a little while to prepare, and these items are clearly indicated. Great lunch!

Isabella E, Manager at Taste of West Africa, responded to this review, September 6, 2014
Glad we were able to meet all your expectation from the food through the services. We look forward to serving you again. Thanks

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“My favorite in Fayetteville so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

Friends gave us a gift certificate to go to this restaurant when they heard we were moving to Fayetteville. My husband and I took along 3 other friends & we all enjoyed the experience. As a vegan, I found food I enjoyed and our friends all enjoyed their meals with fish & meat. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We will be back soon!

• Visited August 2014
Isabella E, Manager at Taste of West Africa, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Very much appreciated for taking your time to give us feedback. We try our best and hope to see you soon.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Vegan options served with beautiful smiles.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

We are vegan and this place was very familiar to our needs, we however were not familiar with West African food. The owner(s) were so friendly and took time to explain the menu to us and made some wonderful suggestions. When the food came out it was unbelievable! Fantastic! I wish this was close to my home because I would certainly be a regular.

• Visited August 2014
Matthews, North Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Food is excellent, cleanest place I have ever eaten in. Going back soon as possible, and the prices are wonderful.

• Visited July 2014
Isabella E, Owner at Taste of West Africa, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback. Very much appreciated. See you again.
Spring Lake, North Carolina
“Beautiful Decirations but food overpriced for quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Food lacked flavor ... Thought it would be great but I've had better with similar flavors at local Jamaican restauraunts for a lot cheaper

• Visited July 2014
Isabella E, Owner at Taste of West Africa, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for coming in to have the West African experience and taking your time to write this review. We strive to bring the best out for all who come in to have the West African experience. See you soon.