“Love this place!”

Saigon Bistro
Ranked #22 of 535 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The food here is fantastic! I have yet to order something that was not done just right! I go specifically to eat the Vietnamese soup "Pho" and egg rolls. Clearly my opinion is shared 'cause the place is always packed when I go!

1  Thank rdhddglvr

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I got the phu and was very impressed the atmosphere leaves a bit to be desired but this is a perfect take out place. if you are looking for the menu online the only place that it is posted is yelp and its in the pictures.

1  Thank alexroberson
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We have never eaten Vietnamese cuisine before, and tried this at our son's recommendation. It was a nice surprise. My wife had Pad Thai, which she has had in several Thai restaurants, and found it to be very tasty although a bit different than the Thai versions. I had the chicken noodle bowl at my son's recommendation (although he actually recommended the beef noodle bowl). The bowl was huge and full of chicken and a clear broth along with the very thin white noodles. It came with a side plate of fresh mint and cilantro sprigs and bean sprouts, which you add to your bowl as you like. This made the taste very light and refreshing, and I enjoyed the dish very much. My son, who is stationed at Ft. Bragg and eats here often, got the beef noodle bowl, which he says he gets each time he visits here. He obviously likes it, but beef tripe and tendons are a little too much for me. The service was very friendly and efficient, and the restaurant was very clean and well kept. Chopsticks are available to make it even more adventurous if you so desire. After this experience, I would be willing to try Vietnamese food again.

1  Thank PAboyinFL
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This is, far and away, my favorite restaurant when I visit Fayetteville. The service is lovely and attentive, and the food is very good. The fried rice is especially outstanding.

The restaurant has been very quiet during my visits.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We visited for the first time and it definitely won't be the last! I tried the Beef Broccoli and it was perfect! The broccoli and carrots were fresh and crisp and the beef was tender and perfectly seasoned. My husband had the Basil Beef and it was just as good as mine. There is no kid's menu but they were happy to make my six year old a small portion of the Pho Ga and he ate every bite! We also had the spring rolls as an appetizer and they were very good as well. We all ordered water and they have fruit in the water pitchers that makes the water taste so fresh! The staff was very warm and friendly. A new favorite place to eat in Fayetteville!

1  Thank grnolv