“Great Colombian Food”

La Fogata
Ranked #95 of 519 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, Spanish, South American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Colombian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Went there with some coworkers and the service and food was great. The food selection was extensive and plentiful. The service was top notch. They do not have the fired pork skin anymore which breaks my heart but otherwise well recommended place for lunch and dinner.

• Visited April 2014

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Fell in love with this restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

My family and I drove two hours just to come here and it was worth the trip! We had a very friendly waitress and the food was delivered in a good time. I had the carne asada and it was delicious, very traditional. Will definitely be going back for good Colombian cuisine .

• Visited February 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“My new favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Delicious food, np better bargain in town!
I visited La Fogata and was extremely pleased with the food. I love Columbian food and this restaurant has the best I've ever had! Add this restaurant to your favorites list!

Visited August 2013
Laurinburg, North Carolina
“Service sucks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

They gave my order to the table behind me. When they realized the mistake they had made they took the food back to the kitchen and sent a different waitress to deliver my order. I said that was the food they had given the other costumers so they took it back to the kitchen and my waitress brought it back to me again! I said I was not gonna take that food and she said they had not even touched it! There were 4 people in that table and it is just disrespectful of them to try to give me that food. She asked if I would feel better if they cooked it again and I said yes, but Im pretty sure they didn't. The waitress brought the food back and she never came back to the table to see if we needed any service. She did not even apologize for her actions. Just rude!

• Visited June 2013
“Great Alternative to the "Usual"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I expected the Columbian food here to be a lot like Mexican, but the spices are different and just as delicious! The fried plantains were awesome. I had the pollo con arroz and it was great. I would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2012