“GREAT stop off 95!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Williamsburg, Virginia
“GREAT stop off 95!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We found this opportunity thanks to TRIPADVISOR and will stop here again when we are looking for a nice break from the tedium of highway 95. It is a little hard to find - just follow the shopping center road to the cinema - then you'll discover this oasis right next door. It's about a ten minute detour off the highway, but a world away from fast food. We visited on a Sunday afternoon and enjoyed a wonderful brunch of eggs, bacon, waffles with caramelized apples - even took home a delicious pastry to savor the following morning. The café is spacious and welcoming, staff is friendly and efficient, food is GREAT! We wish them continued success.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Nonnie6

Alexandria, Virginia
“This is EXACTLY what I look for when traveling”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This place has many existing glowing reviews but I really need to add my own.

This is EXACTLY what I look for when traveling. Small coffee shop with fantastic baked goods, fabulous sandwiches and really easy going people. I sat and had lunch and read a book for about 2 hours. It was that comfortable. Everybody was really super nice. I felt a bit like I was in grandma's kitchen and hangin' with family that stops by for coffee. If I lived in Fayetteville, this place would totally be my hangout.

I will say (as an out-of-towner) it was a bit hard to find. I didn't realize the shopping plaza has a BACK SIDE! They have a few outdoor tables but inside is where the atmosphere takes you in and makes you feel like you never want to leave.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank glacierapm
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“At Last! Something better than the typical Southern fare.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The better half of my life was spent on the West Coast (you know, where they have bike lanes and serious recycling and that progressive stuff that threatens the Babble Belt), and this little spot took me back there for a short time, for some much better and healthier food than you find here where barbecued chicken is about as good as it gets. Now, you won't necessarily like everything in there (or in any other restaurant), but if you go with a few people and share, you are almost sure to taste something that will bring you back. This might be a great first date for someone you want to check out as to what they like and think. As we say auf deutsch, it has gemuetlichkeit. With perfectly reasonable prices.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jim S
Fort Wayne
“Best kept secret - WOW”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I must say that this is Fayetteville's best kept secret. The place is so eclectic and the food is probably the best meal that I have ever had. The sweet potato & salmon was wonderful as was the tremendous salad that I had. I would highly recommend anything on their menu.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Laura B
Chillicothe, Ohio
“You've got to try this cafe!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

While visiting my daughter & son-in-law in Fayetteville, we decided to try a new eatery. The Antique Bakery & Cafe was such a great experience - wonderful food, good variety on the menu, pleasant atmosphere and a very friendly and helpful staff. The only downside is there isn't one in Ohio where I live! On my next visit, I will DEFINITELY be eating at The Antique Bakery & Cafe!

• Visited March 2013