“What a disappointment”

Fascinate-U Children's Museum
Ranked #15 of 54 things to do in Fayetteville
More attraction details
Owner description: Hands-on exhibits and interactive play for children.
Reviewed June 15, 2012

A waste of $10, and that says a lot. Nothing more interesting than a FREE playground or your own home. Only two people working and neither interacting with exhibits or visitors. Dirty bathrooms

1  Thank Leigh K

Reviewed April 16, 2012

They could use some more funding to revamp the place and resources. I wish I could help because this place offers hands on approach to everyday life. It allows the kids to grocery shop, go to the bank, post office, etc.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

If you have children from the agest of crawling to 14, Fascinate-U Children's Museum located in Fayetteville, North Carolina is the coolest kids museum I have ever been to. There is something unique to do for all ages at this hands on kids place. From the walk in bank vault downstairs to the live snakes and rats on the third floor. Fascinatue-U truly is a great educational spot for a day of fun. With their daily admission or their even lower annual family membership you caint go wrong. Every month they have Super Science Saturdays. Each month they have Make-It-Take-It projects. There is a crawlers play room, and they even have three party rooms that you can reserve. Go check it out, there is always something exciting going on at Fascinate-U.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

The lady who greeted us was very nice and helpful. It was very educational and it was a very pleasant memory.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. We have a great time here. Since it can be pricey to go here all the time unless I buy a membership, we just go Wednesdays after 1pm when it is donation only. I pop a few dollars in the box, and we are on our way to fun. This place is small and a little run down, but the kids under 5 love it. We can sit in a dentist's chair that is real and actually moves. There is a mini grocery store complete with food, cart, and cash register. It is amazing how many different activities are packed into the building. I have to tear my 4 year old away from the grocery store and post office.

2  Thank donna m