“Sons Breakfast/My Second Stay Here”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg
Ranked #25 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed here back in 2010 visiting my son at FT Bragg. With another trip planned to Fayetteville in August, I knew where I wanted to stay. I was not disappointed. The remodeling that has occurred here is awesome. All of the room have been updated. One of the things I like most of all is the fridge and microwave in all the rooms. The rooms are spacious and laid out well. The owner, SK and his wife, Mrs SK, take a personal interest in all of they're guests. The people they have hired for their staff are courteous and friendly. Although I didn't spend a lot of time in the room, the people at the front desk always greeted me when I returned as though they have known me for years. The location of the hotel is great, too. Just minutes from the best restaurants and shopping. The price is also one of the best around, as well. Stay here on your next trip to Fayettevlle, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard19792013
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My mother and myself are dealing with a family emergency and are back and forth to Cape Fear Valley MC with my father and this hotel has been caring for my mother as she goes back and forth, making sure she is comfortable and all her needs are taken care of. When she calls to book another room rather last minute based on scheduling of surgical procedures for my Dad, they pull up her record and sort out the rest and don't make her repeat her info. They have been very caring and it shows that sometimes you have to use the little mom/pop hotels for the best service vs. the big chains.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I booked directly thru the hotel and was smooth and received a better rate than if I booked via another site such as travelocity, expedia. . . etc. . . I was coming to Fayetteville for a wedding the weekend of July 25-28, 2013. I selected this hotel after reading too many horror stories about the Holiday Inn Bordeaux that is located just up the street from the Fayettevill Inn, where the reception was held. Check in was smooth and I found the rooms to be comfortable and very clean. Believe me if I would have felt less than comfortable about its cleanliness, I would have left. I did not partake of the continental breakfast, or other amenities like the pool or gym so I cannot review them. The hotel was quiet and the wi-fi worked without any issues during my stay. If I come back to Fayetteville in the future, I would certainly stay here again! The owner and staff were very pleasant. If you are looking for a clean and comfortable place to rest then, this is it! You won't be sorry!

The only suggestion I would have is for a notepad/pen to be available in the room. I forgot to bring my note pad, and when searching my ipad for the local Walmart, Cracker Barrel, Old Navy and other establishments, I was scrambling to write the addresses to plug into my gps.

Thanks for the pleasant stay, and I apologize for the late review!

"The Wedding Lady"

Room Tip: for the best rate book your trip directly through the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed one night. Room was spacious, clean, & comfy. Had a sitting area with sofa & desk. Nice flat screen smart tv. Would definitely stay again if in the area. Price $20 cheaper than others in the area. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I booked this hotel based on the positive reviews posted on Tripadvisor. The hotel is located in a rather isolated area. The front desk clerk was very nice. The lobby was small and very simple. The breakfast area had just a few tables. The hallways smelled like smoke. The sheets on my room very dirty and I requested a new room. The new room was better but the walls in both rooms were not as clean as they should have been. There was a half eaten Snickers bar in the corner of the room. Much to my surprise, there was a coffee maker, a fridge and a microwave but no hair dryer. No bathtub either - just a shower. I would not stay here again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The rooms are awesome. New renovations are nice. We consistently stay at this hotel every time we are in Fayetteville. Our dog and family were treated with dignity and respect. The establishment is on a deadend road, so traffic is limited, but it is relatively close to many restaurants, fuel stations, and grocery stores.

Room Tip: If you need it quiet, do not get a room around the pool during pool season. Ask the staff for a qui...
1  Thank IntheRaine
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Was in Fayetteville to visit family stationed at Fort Bragg. The hotel was conveniently located and easy to find. The hotel was very clean and the staff I encountered were all super nice and helpful. I got in around 11 and despite their 3:00 check in they let me check in early, allowing me to rest and shower before I had to be at the family affair that afternoon. I didn't get to use the pool or eat at the restaurant because i was only there 1 night but the pantry was pretty awesome for when I did get back and the restaurant was closed. It was a little expensive for 1 night but the room was clean, big, and the bed was super comfy. If I'm ever unfortunate to be in Fayetteville again I will most likely be staying here.