“Authentic Mediterranean Food”
Review of Royal Grill - CLOSED

Royal Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I have truly enjoyed my visits to this restaurant. The food is authentic and priced reasonably. It is a little tricky entering the parking lot, but if you miss the right hand turn into it immediately turn right at the light and then take the first right (it is a very short distance from the light). I have dined in and had carry out and have never been disappointed. The wait staff seems a bit inexperienced and the decor is okay - nothing to write home about, but because I enjoy the food these are easily overlooked. The owner and managers all have been very pleasant and I will return there again. I love their Baba Ghanoush and the Garlic and Almond Rice Ghallaba.