“Great value”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Good variety, great service, reasonable prices. Ribs and chicken tenders were very tasty. Croissants are amazing as long as completely baked. If not golden brown, send them back :-)

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have visited Cheddar's several times since they came to Fayetteville and have, for the most part, always had an enjoyable dining experience. They have some of the best onion rings I have eaten and the other appetizers are good as well, They have a nice variety of entrees with a good many healthy choices for the weight conscious. The best thing is that you get ample sized servings, and the price you pay is very reasonable. It seems like they have the key to staying popular in this town - tasty food, low prices, and friendly service. Occasionally, I have experienced service that was not as fast as I thought it should be, but otherwise, I have been very pleased and will return often.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I went to this restaurant with co-workers during the Christmas holidays. Everything was great up until the waitress brought out our checks. We all paid with cards so she took them away to ring the orders. Literally after about 30 minutes we realized she had not returned our tickets. (we were chatting and enjoying one another so that time flew by quickly) Once she brought it back she explained that she made mistakes with the credit cards by placing a larger amount on a card than what it should have been. This was fine because the waitress did apologize for her discrepancy. The issue caused a bigger problem for the card holder so management was asked to come to the table to assist. Once he came (I can not remember his name) he was very cold and distant. He treated us as though we were the ones that caused the problem. Not once did he apologize or attempt to rectify the situation at all. Everything about the outing was fine up until this moment but I have to say his attitude ruined everything. My family and I go out every weekend to eat but we avoid Cheddar s because of the situation that happened back in December. Customer service is everything and he had NONE.

1  Thank Cassie P
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I usually go for lunch because there is a crowd for dinner. Also Sunday lunch is sometimes crowded. It is very noisy in this situation. The service is usually fast. The food is good and affordable. However, the food that you would expect to be normal is sometimes too spicy. So if you are not use to a little spicy, it may surprise you. We find Cheddars to be a safe bet for good food.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Cheddars is one of the best restaurants in Fayetteville. I found the service to be timely and excellent. The food is very good and you are given very sizeable portions. I have eaten there several times and have not been able to finish all that was given to me. The atmosphere is very relaxing. I highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion.