“Always great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We only have a great experience. Great food, service, drinks, and prices. They side items are very tasty. The atmosphere is relaxed.

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My parents came to town and my daughter wanted to try Cheddars. Everything was average until the drinks came out. There was something green floating in my daughter's sweet tea. Then the salad came out - my mom found an insect leg. And my daughter's main dish had a hair or two.

For their benefit - my daughter's friends can't believe this review - they love the place. maybe a bad visit.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Cheddars food is nothing unusual, but they prepare it well, and it's usually much cheaper than you'd find elsewhere in comparable restaurants in Fayetteville, as evidenced by the crowds outside almost every time we visit.

I like the salmon dishes and my family likes the pasta offerings - they come hot and with a good presentation. Perhaps due to the usual crowd, service can sometimes be slow, but we've never had a meal that's been less than great.

1  Thank JoeFH73
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Cheddars has a lot to offer. Our kids loved the menu and the food was great. This was our first visit to this location but were please and plan to eat there again.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I went to Cheddars on Saturday night the 8th of March of 2014. My wife and I were greeted properly and given the little flash plate to let us know when to come up to be seated in the dining area. We waited and got seated in the dining room. We ordered our food and waited for the food to be served to us. The waitress who helped us was very nice. I think she should have checked on our food a little better but this is not just about her. After almost forty-five minutes we inquired about the status of our food and we were told that it would be out shortly. No " I'm sorry about your wait. " but just it would be out soon. After a while we asked the waitress to get the manager. A manager came who said his name was Patrik. We told him our problem and that we would just rather leave and go somewhere else because it was getting late and we were hungry. Patrik apologized but offered no remedies or consolation items to satisfy us. Patrik was very unprofessional I noticed and acted as if he really didn't care about our plight. He just acted as if we were bothering him. I then asked for the Cheddars corporate office number to file my complaint. Patrik said he would get the number and be right back. After fifteen minutes I knew Patrik wasn't coming back. We caught our waitress in passing and asked he what happened to Patrik. She told us that she didn't know but would find him. She came back with the number written on a scratch piece of paper. I than asked her to add Patrik's name to it. I found this to be very unprofessional and the place was in utter chaos. Poor management at this place is an issue I believe. I go to Texas Roadhouse from now on as we should have in the beginning but wanted to try Cheddar's. Won't make that mistake again. Thanks for nothing Patrik.

2  Thank Phil R