“Fantastic Experience!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stopped in for lunch based on a recommendation from a friend. The minute we walked in the door, we knew we had made the right choice. The décor is so warm and welcoming. Our waitress was fantastic. I had the fish tacos, which were the best I've ever had. I ordered carrots as a side and they were perfect - not overcooked, sweet and tasty. My husband had a combo sandwich and chicken tortilla soup. Our friend had a Caesar salad and a Monte Cristo sandwich. Wonderful all the way around. Great food at a reasonable price. We will be back!!!!

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Another business trip; another restaurant.. This was a terrific experience. I had the Tilapia with mango salsa and black beans and broccoli. It was all outstanding! Service was great!, great price! Did I mention the broccoli was cooked perfectly... It was- Loved it! We will be visiting again before we leave for home.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Visited restaurant on several occasions food was great, service was excellent but on my last two visits which was six months apart most recently August 2013 our debit card information was stolen and used in another state. All I can say, it is shameful there are criminals serving you and working the register or closing it out at the end of the day. Who would have guessed.

Disappointed.

2  Thank Scissors2014
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed by the menu and the prices... The fish was excellent and the service on point. I would highly recommend for family dining.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was visiting Fayetteville for the day and friends suggested that I try Cheddars. They raved about how good it was and I was not disappointed! We had great service from the moment we walked in the door. This is a very family friendly place with a great menu. The servings a huge! I ordered a buffalo chicken wrap and they bring out a huge plate with 4 wraps plus a side for $7.50! You cant beat that. All of the food is fresh. You can tell that they dont take this stuff out of a freezer and heat it up. Everyone in my party was happy with their food and our server. The dessert looked amazing but we were all too stuffed to try anything. I will definitely save room next time to try that cookie sundae. I cant wait to eat here again.