“Love Love Love!”

Cheddar's
Ranked #33 of 521 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Love Love Love!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was thrilled when Cheddar's made it to Fayetteville. I used to live in Clearwater, Florida and would visit the Largo location all the time. Great food with huge portions for a great price!

Visited July 2012

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Chain restaurant but good”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have eaten at Cheddars in 3 states now and have enjoyed them all. The food is good, the portions are large and the service friendly. Fayetteville has many chain restaurant choices and most are average. Cheddars is a cut above the mix.

Visited August 2012
Salem, Ohio
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Highly recommend Cheddar's restaurant! My son asked that his pasta dish be made with butter and garlic instead of the marinara or meat sauce that was part of the dish and they were more than willing. They even told him if it wasn't right they would take it back. I had the grilled fish tacos,which were yummy and my husband had the chicken tender platter. We had an order of onion rings for an appetizer and it was a huge amount for only $3.99! The food is yummy, portions are very large and the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited August 2012
“Wonderful Restaurant-Horrible Customers”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

As a server with 15+ years experience in this area, let me give you some insight as to what seems to be happening with your dining experience.
1ST- If you want to have an enjoyable meal, check your attitude at the door. Servers are not there for you to treat like garbage. So, if you treat us as such, we ARE NOT going to be spending much time trying to make you feel at home.
2ND- We occasionally do make mistakes. After all, we are humans (suprise!). When we do, we apologize. We offer to correct it. A simple mistake does not however qualify you to receive your entire party's meals for free!
3RD- The majority of mistakes made are not the fault of your server! Ex: food missing, sold out of an item after you order it, cold food, salty food, etc... Don't take it out on us! We didn't cook it, we just serve it!
4TH- If you dislike your meal, say so! We will be happy to get you something else, recook your steak, or whatever remedy you chose. But without attitude! We do not know your tastes, and you are the one who ordered it after all.
5TH- The length of time you wait for a bar drink or your meal is not a reflection of your server. It is completely dependent on the area preparing what you ordered. Servers have zero control over this. If you want it quicker, go to McDonalds! You are not the only table ordering and sometimes many large orders are rang in before yours. Be patient!
6TH- If you are in a large party SIT WITH THE PEOPLE ON YOUR CHECK! Orders are rang in according to table number and at the end of the meal, when you are ready to go, we want to be able to deliver your check promptly. Otherwise we have to get a manager to move all your stuff around to other tables, then split it all off... It is a complicated, time-consuming process and before you know it, you are mad about the time it takes us.
7TH- Don't run us to death! When we ask if there is anything you need, give us the complete list of items you need. I had an awful lady once who every time I brought her an item she requested, would send me for another- over and over. So I finally asked if that was all she needed when she was demanding something else. She said that was it. When I returned with the item .... she needed yet more. then complained to a manager that I wasn't at her table enough! Stop it! Tell us everything you need at once because you are depriving other guest from service when you don't!
8TH- TIP WELL- Your meal cost your server money. We pay a percentage of every item we ring in for you. Not to mention we make $2.13 per hour. Your $50.00 meal cost your server on average $2.00. So when you don't tip at all, the server has lost her hourly rate. All servers deserve a tip. You got a drink, you got food, I'm not saying all servers deserve a good tip, but they all deserve something! Stop being greedy!
9Th-Don't leave a $2.00 tip than sit at my table for indefinitely after you have cashed out. You are making it impossible for me to feed my family by not allowing me to have other customers who tip. That is what the park is for.
AND LAST- For God's Sake- if your going to write a review, utilize spell check! As I have been reading all the reviews, it appears all the negative ones have some serious grammatical errors. Oh, that's right, Servers are intelligent people who are not beneath you- if it wasn't for us, you'd be cooking your own dinner and serving it to ungrateful people like us!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank 1YourServer1
Germany
“Delicious food and amazing drinks!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We went here when it has just opened, so of course it was busy. 3/4 of us there wanted ribs. But they had already sold out! Our second choice of food was good and the drinks were delicious (and strong). The atmosphere was the same as most sit down restaraunts around here.

Visited December 2011