“Great!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great!!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

The food was great I would continue to go there! The waitress was very nice..

Dunn, North Carolina
“good food with good friends”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Great restaurant, had the grilled salmon and it was good, atmosphere was very nice

north carolina
“gigantic portions”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

my boyfriend and myself visited cheddars cafe 2/21/2012 for lunch. the restaurant was very busy but we were seated quickly. we ordered the onion rings for an appetizer and the portion was bigger than any place i've been to and they were excellent. i ordered the country fried steak and it was great and my boyfriend ordered the castfish and said that it was great also. the lunch portions were very large and the prices were very reasonable. i plan on visiting again very soon.

Spring Lake, North Carolina
“Giving Them a Pass This Time”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I went to Cheddars tonight for dinner. We arrived a little before 6 PM and a line was starting to form. For those of you that are not familiar with Fayetteville, there are long lines at almost every restaurant here at dinner time.

We were seated in 20 minutes and we really liked the decor. We noticed there were no TV's in the dining area , which was refreshing. Our server Preston was very upbeat and somewhat of a showman.

We ordered a spinach dip w/chips appetizer which was very good. My wife ordered a Steak and Shrimp dinner and I had the catfish with red beans and rice. Everything was flavorful but our food wasnt hot when it arrived. We were given a small serving of tartar sauce, which wasnt enough for our seafood. We asked for more and was told the restaurant was out!

The Fayetteville Cheddars does have potential, but they need to understand there are always crowds here in Fayetteville. There is no reason a restaurant should run out of tartar sauce when they have seafood on the menu!

Despite the issues we had, we will probably go there again because the food was tasty even though it wasnt hot, and their prices are very affordable.

Tennessee
“Disappointment on Valentines Day”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I took my wife to Cheddar's for a late lunch on Valentines Day. We had heard good things about it, so decided to check it out. We waited 20 minutes for a table, which is a long time for us on a mid-afternoon. The wait staff was excellent. The kitchen on the other hand, was not. Our order was lost, and by the time it did arrive, everything was dry. I had the New Orleans Pasta, and was not happy with it. My wife had the Chicken Alfredo, and she was not happy as well. Overall, we were not impressed with the menu choices. The staff was great, the restaurant was new, but we will not go back.