“Good food. Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Habana Cuban Restaurant

Habana Cuban Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 516 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Good food. Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Had the creole shrimp. Food was delicious.
The staff was super friendly and attentive. I'm not a local, but while I was there I saw the staff greet some regulars as if they are family with huge smiles and big hugs.
The place is simple, but clean. Even noticed a health dept score of 100, which is not common.
Would go again.
PS - Cuban cuisine does not seem vegetarian friendly.

“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Our date night was such an awesome experience at Habana Express. Our waitress and the manager were very helpful, as it was our first experience with cuban food. The food was perfectly flavored, so delicious and savory! We also had our first cuban sodas which were recommended by our waitress and very good! I would tell anyone who visits this hidden treasure of a place to make sure you get the sampler and try out the variety! We will definitely be revisiting!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Will return for more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

The service was awesome, staff was extremely helpful and courteous. We went here for a date night and it was pretty awesome! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Columbia, South Carolina
“Worth the Drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

We live in Columbia SC but we happened to be in Fayetteville for the day. I am so happy we found Habana. We both love good Cuban food and we have struggled finding it in the Carolinas. Habana delivers and we will be returning......often! We had the appetizer sampler and it was filling and very good. Our main dishes were simply amazing. I highly recommend the Lechon Asado and the Camarones Enchilados. The restaurant is in a strip mall but don't let that fool you. Habana is clean with a nice decor. Our server was wonderful and was very helpful. We can't wait to return.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Like being back in Miami!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch. The restaurant is extremely clean and well maintained. The dining area is very simple but very reminiscent of the cafeterias back home in Miami. The waiters were friendly, well dressed and well versed in regards to the food on the menu. The menu was small but with a good variety of lunch and dinner items listed.

My husband had "el cubanito" a traditional Cuban sand which. I ordered the "media noche" also very traditional sandwich from Cuban cuisine. Both were well prepared and on the appropriate types of bread. As a Cuban I get frustrated when I order either sandwich and they're prepared on French baguettes (NOT the same as Cuban bread) or some sort of roll instead of the sweet Cuban bread on which Media Noches as supposed to be served.

Habana also offered a good variety of Cuban/Hispanic sodas and drinks.

I would highly recommend stopping here. Excellent!