“I love this place”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've been going to this place since it first opened. I love the atmosphere, the food, and most importantly the people who work there. They make an effort to have a personal connection with their guests and remember the regulars. I love it. It couldn't be nicer.

1  Thank Orlbluewhite08

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Have had three meals at this place and it is really a gem as the other review says. Super nice owner and wait staff, very friendly. The food is delicious and the sandwiches are good for lunch. The steak, chicken, and pork are all uniquely flavored (no other Cuban restaurants in Fayetteville) and the key lime pie and other desserts are super too. Hidden away in that little storefront near the corner of Skibo and Cliffdale. Definitely a unique spot in Fayetteville.

2  Thank RQTraveler
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just had lunch and all I can say is WOW... I started with a chorizo empanada. The crust was light and flaky and the sausage filling was spicy and savory. I then ordered Ceveche de Pescado, which is a special and not on the menu....Holy Cow, I could eat a bucket of this citrus, cliantro, jalepeno and talapia bit of heaven. I then tackled Pan Con Lechon, a wonderful suckling pork sandwich with marinated onions on pressed Cuban bread. It melts in your mouth, but take your time the flavors develop as you chew it. The marinated onions are not strong and they have this wonderful pop to them when you bite down on one...it must have something to do with the Cuban Mojo. Our waitress, Flo, is a darling young lady who made perfect suggestions and provided for a prefect dining experience. The next time you are in the mood for something new and unique....Habana Cuban is it. They also play Cuban Music in the background which adds to the ambiance...in fact I was getting happy feet listening to the music and enjoying the food. It was when I walked out the door that I realized I was back in Fayetteville, NC and not Habana, Cuba.

1  Thank clarkark
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love, love, love Papi's in Atlanta, but this restaurant was even better than that. The staff was friendly and welcoming, the food was to die for. I had the Pollo de la Plancha with black beans and maduros. My daughter had the Cuban sandwich. The portions of yuca and maduros were kind of skimpy, but tasted fabulous. Very clean restaurant too.

1  Thank dominicana1962
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have to say this is as good as it gets a small place limited seating but nice. The food is great, try the Yuca and so many things to choose from, I dont know where too start... Cuban sandwiches to Ropa vieja sit back and enjoy the music and the food.