“Has everything but coffee”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #317 of 535 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The Hibachi Grill in Fayetteville, North Carolina has a Japanese name but features at its buffet counters mostly Chinese and American foods from wonton soup to pot roast. The Japanese food corner is limited to a few varieties of what I would consider fake or Americanized versions of sushi. The booth seating is comfortable. They even have a wide selection of desserts, which make the lack of a coffee urn all the more noticeable.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

this place is good 12 dollars a plate. U can never go wrong when you have to feed 20 people. My crew ate here 2-3 times a week

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was in town visiting my son that is stationed at Ft. Bragg and he recommended this restaurant. We enjoy oriental food, and he figured that I would enjoy the taste and experience. Him and his soldier friends were absolutely right. Great food, many choices, polite waitress and on top of plate removal and drink refills. The best crab rangoon of my life, would definitely go again when I visit.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Was in town for a week, read good reviews, went in had a bite.
Never have I had a waitress in any restaurant tell me while I was eating, that I had to go pay the bill before I was done.
BOTH VISITS this happened. Talk about rude and unprofessional.

I like to work on a laptop while I eat, and this waitress interrupted me with food still on table and said I had to pay the bill. I told manager, he apologized, but next visit another waitresss told me exact same thing. Unbelievable!
2nd visit fries sweet sour chicken were cold. manager apologized

1  Thank DODcontractor99
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Seriously, this place rivals any casino buffet or super buffet we've been to! From the lit up faux palms to the water fountain-they bring the drama to Asian buffets! The food was delicious. Offerings include fresh sushi, hibachi, and a large selection of organic fare. I was very pleasantly surprised when we visited for our first time. We will be back soon!