“Lunch at Ruby Tuesday, Cedar Creek Rd, 21 Sep 2013”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 530 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 1, 2013

While enroute for a weekend visit, we stopped for lunch. Though I had planned on trying Baron’s Restaurant at the Holiday Inn, the 100+ members of a motorcycle arriving in the parking lot quickly changed my mind, as I had guessed there would likely be a lengthy wait and quite noisy. Fortunately, Ruby Tuesday was right next door, thus they won our business.

This turned out to be a good decision. The staff was friendly and helpful; it was clean and not too loud. Though it was more than I’d had in mind, the Asiago Sirloin Steak sounded good and I ordered it with Grilled Zucchini and Broccoli. My wife chose the Guacamole Dip from the appetizer section of the menu.

Both were good choices; the steak was well-prepared and presented and tasted even better. It was just the right size to fill me and left nothing to be wasted. The Guacamole Dip consisted of Tortilla Chips, a mound of Guacamole, sides of Salsa and Picante Sauce. It was more than my wife was able to finish, as we had a big dinner meal planned in a few hours.

Choices for a good meal in a clean establishment, above and beyond the usual fast food joints, along I-95 in NC are few and far between. Ruby Tuesday at Exit 49, Cedar Creek Rd, Fayetteville, NC offers a good alternative.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This restaurant was in close proximity to our hotel which made dining very convenient. The food and service was excellant. It was a good value for us.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good service and meal. Great salad bar with lots of choices. Had a bacon cheese burger that was very good.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We arrived after 10PM and were greeted and seated quickly. Our server was polite and efficient. Salad still well stocked and fresh. My petite sirloin with zucchini and spaghetti squash was excellent. Plus it fit into my weight watchers points. He had Gumbo and salad bar. Gumbo had several large shrimp in it. A bit spicy but that's New Orleans style. 4 complimentary garlic biscuits. Recommend

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stopped by this location on the way to cherry grove. The food was up to ruby standards and the service was good. Great place to stop for a bite on the way to the beach.