“Great Hotel - Highly Recommend”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Ranked #3 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Hotel - Highly Recommend”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I stayed at the Embassy Suites for 4 nights for business meetings and was accompanied by my wife and 2 year old daughter. The staff was friendly and check in was no problem. Many places in Fayetteville are pretty run down, but this is a classy hotel. The lobby looks great with nice ambience. The rooms have a modern feel with large bathroom, comfortable beds, pull-out couch, and sink/microwave/fridge. We asked for a crib and they brought us a pack and play free of charge. The internet worked fine, but you have to pay extra if you want higher speeds for streaming. Pool and Jacuzzi were nice. I didn't use the exercise room but it looked like it had modern equipment.

I have to say that the included breakfast was the nicest of any place I have stayed in the recent past. They had made to order eggs or omelets in a really nice sit-down environment with attentive staff. They have a manager's reception that I didn't attend, but it looked nice.

One staff member stopped me in the halls while I was with my daughter and asked if he could give her a gift. He produced a little stuffed bear that my daughter loved. What a nice touch!

The area is safe and down the street from the mall and tons of restaurants and stores. I would say this is absolutely the best place to stay in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
dmwarren10, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dr. Tom, we really appreciate your feedback!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time to share comments about your stay with our team. It is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We are less than 2 years old, and our facility incorporates some new, innovative design features from Hilton that are a part of the “next generation” of Embassy Suites hotels. I am pleased that you enjoyed the facility in general and the rooms in particular! Every room includes the microwave and refrigerator combo, and we are glad to provide those extra things that make traveling with children easier!

I am also glad that you enjoyed the breakfast! We have invested a lot in our food and beverage services, and our employees are always undergoing further training and development to continue to improve. We know that breakfast is an important meal for travelers and we want to offer a large variety of excellent choices! I am pleased that we exceeded your expectations! That is always our goal!

We look forward to hosting you as our guest again anytime your travels bring you to the Fayetteville area! Please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay even more exceptional!

dwarren@5pointsnc.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Easton, PA
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My wife and I traveled twice to Fayetteville recently, and stayed here both times. For Fayetteville, and the region, I might give more stars, but not compared to hotels nationally. So, in a nutshell, you might ask "was it good or bad?" It was very pleasant, reasonably priced, and convenient. The interior design has clearly been informed by the industry leaders - such as Wyndham hotels - but rendered on a more budget scale. Most people wouldn't notice, but little details, like the fact that if there is no breeze, the sewer gas back-feeds into the air intakes for the HVAC system, belie a low-cost engineering budget.

Otherwise, the rooms are comfortable, pretty well laid out and generally attractive - i.e. "reasonably trendy."

The staff are what made the difference in our coming back. Very friendly, and very accommodating. They have a kitchen which stays open late, and though the food was not "Top Chef" was certainly far better than the dog-food than you would get at an Applebee's or TGIF, or any one of the other horrible chain restaurants that blight this country. All-in-all, worth the stay.

Word of warning: Google Maps will send you on a goose chase trying to get to this address, thinking it is on the side of the All American Parkway. You need to get off at Skibo Road, go south, then turn on Lake Valley Drive. Easy to find.

Room Tip: Ask for room with bedroom being separate from living area.
Green Features: Almost meaningless. A little forethought and they could have been both leaps ahead of the competition on "green," and also far more profitable for it. (I should know, I do this for a living)
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback!

Our property is less than 2 years old, and our facility incorporates some new, innovative design features from Hilton that are a part of the “next generation” of Embassy Suites hotels. It represents a departure from the old design of having a large, enclosed central courtyard area with rooms that all open into the courtyard space overlooking the lobby. Only about a dozen properties worldwide include these design changes. I am sorry that not all elements of the design met your expectations.

We very much appreciate your compliments about our staff. We have worked hard to assemble a staff at this location that is second to none. They continually take part in training to help improve the guest experience. Our food and beverage services, likewise, are always undergoing evaluation and improvement. Please know that I will share your feedback among our team and management.

I am hopeful that there will be better signage indicating the location of the hotel soon, and that GPS mapping services will put patches and updates in place that provide better directions. The portion of Lake Valley Drive on which we are located is new, and not all of the mapping services have caught up with it yet. We are located close to the Fayetteville's largest and busiest shopping and dining areas. As the first business located within a new development site, our location is probably still unfamiliar and not marked well. This should improve as development in this area continues.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We were upgraded to a king jacuzzi suite due to a lack of an available king room suite. Wow...nice room. We really enjoyed staying here. The staff is always very friendly. We love the complimentary mixed drinks and food in the evening and the breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
dmwarren10, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Mr. and Mrs. Bigelow, we really appreciate your comments and compliments!

I am very pleased that you enjoyed the King Jacuzzi suite during your stay! We have a variety of room types available at this location, which is a very new feature from Hilton for Embassy Suites. Suites with different amenities, L-shaped suites, and executive rooms are part of the new mixture that are featured only by about a dozen Embassy Suites locations worldwide. Thank you for recognizing our staff as friendly! I will certainly pass those comments along to management! Our complimentary drinks and our breakfast service are part of our food and beverage service that we are always striving to make second to none!

Please join us as our guests again when your travels bring your back to Fayetteville!

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Excellent facilities, friendly and professional staff. Great access to eateries, shopping and interstate. Our room was next to the elevator corridor and we couldn't hear any hall noise in our room. The breakfast food and service was excellent.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Joetta, thank you for your feedback!

We are most appreciative of your Five Star review and for choosing us for your recent stay in Fayetteville!! I am glad that our proximity to Fayetteville major shopping and dining district was a benefit for you during your stay! I am also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. We try very hard to make breakfast a great experience, since travelers count on that to start their day off right! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what we do here. It is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit!

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2014

The lobby is amazing, the rooms were very large, the beds were more comfortable than most similarly priced hotels. I would highly recommend this place! To find the hotel, use the Toys R Us in your GPS, because the hotel on GPS isn't where it says it is.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Mona, thank you for your feedback!

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that you found the beds to be comfortable and the facility inviting! Being named “best hotel in Fayetteville” by our guests is indeed a high honor, and we appreciate the compliment!

Thank you for mentioning that we are located behind the Toys R’ Us! The portion of Lake Valley Drive where we are located is a very recently completed road. As the first business located within a new development site, our location is still not marked as well as we’d like, and some GPS systems have not yet updated to pick up the changes. This should improve as development in this area continues.

We look forward to having you as our guest again when your travels bring your back to the area!

Buckeye Country
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was our first time staying at this property though we stay periodically in the area to visit our college student son. This will be our location of choice from now on! Staff were friendly and helpful. The bill @ checkout was higher than our confirmed rate, and it was quickly corrected when I asked.

The room was spacious, clean, adequate towels and very comfortable. We were in an L-shaped King room which had a sofa (bed) and a desk where my husband could work too. The bathroom was good size. It did not have a tub, but a large shower. Fine for us, but may be an issue for a family with small children.

Breakfast buffet was fresh and several choices. The additional option of made-to-order omelettes is a nice thing to try as well.

Room Tip: Back or east side of property is along the highway and some traffic could be heard but not particula...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments and compliments!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our meeting facilities and accommodations, and also taking the time to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting your son! Our L-shaped rooms are a newer feature for Embassy Suites, and many guests have particularly enjoyed them. Hilton will be including these in future Embassy Suites properties, but right now we are only one of about a dozen worldwide that incorporate this new feature. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast service! Many guests in particular enjoy the made-to-order omelets that are available in addition to all the other hot and cold selections. I do apologize that your room rate differed from the expected price, and I am glad that our front desk team was able to correct that quickly on the spot for you!!

We aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit, so please feel free to notify our staff at any time if there is something we can do to enhance your stay!

We look forward to hosting you again in the future when you return to the Fayetteville area!

Best Wishes,

Columbus, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The hotel is easy to get to from the Fayetteville Regional Airport and is very nice and a good place for business and leisure. Accommodations and Service are great. I plan on staying at this location in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Herman, thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for your comments and compliments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Having guests return again and again is one of the best compliments we can receive, so thank you for planning to visit us again in the future. We aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit! I am also glad that you found our location, just a few miles from the Fayetteville Regional Airport, to be convenient and helpful during your visit to Fayetteville.

We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Best Wishes,