“Family reunion 2013”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We first experienced Embassy suites the previous year in Fayetteville and later (march) in Greensboro, NC and we decided that whenever possible we will stay at Embassy suites.We found everything to our satisfaction, including the room, amenities,staff was very polite and willing to assist in any way to make our stay comfortable.We particularly enjoyed the breakfasts to order.We will always stay at Embassy Suites whenever possible. Thanks for making our stay a pleasant and enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our hotel. Our team strives to provide an outstanding experience to all our guests. We delighted we accomplished that for you. I truly thank you for providing your feedback as it relates to your recent stay with us. I also thank you for recognizing the hard work of our associates.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I travel to Fayetteville often and it is so nice to have the Embassy Suites now there. You cannot find a nicer place to stay . Rooms are great, staff really friendly and helpful and food is awesome !!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. Our team strives to insure all of our guests have an outstanding experience. I am glad that you enjoyed our food, our kitchen takes pride in providing a great food. Please come back and see us again real soon. We want to make you feel even more special on your next visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I travel frequently for work and when heading to Fayetteville the ONLY hotel I will stay is this Embassy Suites. They always remember my name and go out of their way to make you happy. The Workout Facility is the best I have ever experienced in any hotel. The Cleanliness and Security is Awesome.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing our hotel & your kind comments regarding our staff. Our team was so excited to read your review. We strive to provide a great experience for all our guests. We want to always take great care of you so please let us know the next time you are heading this way, and we promise to make you feel even more welcome.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Everything about this hotel was good. The customer service, the location, the room was clean and fresh. I truly enjoyed my first vist to Fayetteville North Carolina and will stay at this hotel when I come back. Great job.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about recent experience with us. I will share your feedback with our entire team. They like to hear from the guest that they did a great job. We truly want to be your first choice when choosing a hotel in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is the second time I have been to Embassy Suites on Fayetteville and I love this hotel. The staff is always gery friendly and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. The rooms are very quiet and relaxing. The beds are very comfortable and the linens were very soft. I must send out kudos to the dining room manager. I had not been to this hotel on about 5 months and the manager recognized me as being a previous guest. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2013

Thanks so much for your trip advisor review. Our team here thrives on caring for each guest & it is always a boost to read a great review like yours. I truly thank you for providing your feedback as it relates to your recent stay with us. I also thank you for recognizing the hard work of our manager. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had a great stay at your hotel. My room was great and the staff kept it immaculate. The front desk was very attentive and helpful. The guest facilities (pool/laundry room) available for use were very well appointed and very clean. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I would and have recommended your hotel very highly to others.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. Our team thrives on caring for guests & it is always great to hear when we succeed. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. I certainly hope you will visit with us again

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The new Embassy Suites in Fayetteville, NC is a great place to stay, convenient to Ft Bragg, in a nice secure location. My room had a very comfortable king bed with flat screen and awesome view, nice wet bar, mini frig, rain shower in huge bathroom, desk, and couch. Indoor swimming pool and hot tub is excellent, nice exercise room. Nice lobby, restaurant, 2 complimentary drinks and breakfast. I would stay nowhere else in Fayetteville.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We strive to insure all of our guests have an outstanding experience when staying with us. Our team was delighted to read your review. Please keep choosing the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg and we especially look forward to having you back.