“Always an Excellent Stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
ST. Charles, United States
“Always an Excellent Stay”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I've stayed here many times visiting my husband. It is nice and relaxing and the breakfast (omlets) are awesome! The beds are comfy and rooms are quiet. I highly recommend. I believe it is the best hotel in Fayetteville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Internet Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
RAEFORD, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Embassy Suites meets all of my needs whenever I stay. It is always clean, and the staff are friendly and helpful. My family loves the breakfast bar! My family and I checked about 1 in the morning after making a same day reservation. We were temporarily displaced from our home due to a busted pipe. We were well taken care of from beginning to end. Embassy Suites is always my first choice for my family.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg! So glad you enjoyed the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Washington, DC, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is a lovely hotel. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the staff is professional and attentive to every need, and the complimentary breakfast and manager's reception add comfort and value to our stay. We will definitely stay here when we visit Fayetteville again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
We appreciate you leaving valuable feedback about your recent stay here at our property. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back!!

Lingen, Germany
Reviewed April 15, 2013

When I was resting in Embassy Suites Fayetteville for a night I could sleep really well. The bed was soft, the TV was in a good position. The furnishings seemed to be luxurious.
The room was very clean, the beds were amazing and the food in the morning was so delicious! You really should try it. I loved to eat there and went back for seconds and thirds!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
We thank you for staying with and leaving a review about your stay. We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you visit again during your next visit to Fayetteville, North Carolina. We would love to have you back.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is the second time that I stayed at this wonderful hotel. Check-in is always a breeze. I absolutely love the rooms here. They are extremely quiet. The beds are very comfortable and the room is powered by a key card reader right next to the entry door. My daughter enjoyed the pool and the hot tub. We have never gone to the managers reception so I can't comment on that but the cooked to order breakfast is always very good. the manager greets everyone in the morning(which is a nice touch) and he actually remembered me from stay last November. The grounds and public areas are very good and the hotel is central to many areas in Fayetteville. This is my must stay hotel in the Fayetteville area when I visit my daughter and her husband

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and leaving valuable feedback about your stay. You provide great feedback for other travelers to consider when deciding on a hotel to stay at in Fayetteville, NC. Thank you for your kind words about our staff, and we hope you keep us in mind the next time you travel to Fayetteville, NC.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I enjoyed my night here during a local meeting. The rooms were quiet, even though I was right next to the elevator. The staff explained about the "green" efforts and how to make sure the lights worked in the room. Very comfy bed and the rain shower was excellent. Breakfast was wonderful and the bar was a nice surprise.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and leaving valuable feedback about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we enjoyed having you as our guest. If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to have you back.

Columbia, South Carolina, USA
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stay here regularly on business and would definitely recommend this property for all travelers. Staff/management are friendly and accommodating. Close to several restaurants if you decide to not eat on property.

• Stayed March 2013
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such an awesome review. We love to hear our guest say that they enjoyed their stay with us. We can't wait to have you visit us again here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. We love having you here!