“Very courteous and pleasent staff. The room was clean and...”

Super 8 Fayetteville
Ranked #19 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed September 15, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Barbara B

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've stayed at super 8 Many times before My kids loved super 8 I even told family members about the hotel. the wonderful staff and breakfast they have . But last year I didn't book at super 8 BUT I promise My family I will next trip so now it's time for our next family trip I book at super 8 and I also had two family members that also book rooms. MY family members rooms was mixed up she was told she didn't have a room and they throw her belongings into the street the police was called then my family member bring out her conformation number and finally they see it was her room the staff was very nasty and didn't say sorry the next day my family left super 8. one family member was booked at another super8 far away. Then finally we get into our rooms and the doors didn't closed the dressers draws had donuts in it the pool was dirty it was unbelievable I will never stay at super 8 again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My family and I loved going to super8. We loved the indoor pool the breakfast and the rooms every year for our family reunion we'll stay at super8. But this year we needed 6 rooms the reunion was big some of us book rooms online and some waited. When we got in our rooms it was nasty one room the tub was dirty towels had hair in it all the doors in all the rooms we're broken the phones wasn't working the blankets had cigarette burns in it the tv remote wasn't working dirt and bugs in the pool and their wasn't any milk for the cereal and I had two 4yrs old wanted cereal I book MY rooms for 4days my other family members cancel their rooms and stayed in other near by hotels I couldn't cancel. This hotel went down the staff was nasty the rooms was nasty and the breakfast was just hard old donuts and water down juice. I will never stay at super8 ever I wouldn't even send my worst enemy to stay 1 night at this hotel it went from good to WORST!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hestercapers
Reviewed August 19, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Reviewed August 12, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Reviewed July 18, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Reviewed July 11, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013